Newly Bold

Info - sex with a stranger, vacation in French, unprotected sex, boldness, squeezing cock in public, hookup being found by parents, cumming on stomach, unprotected sex, cuddling after hook up

I saw a boy in the french art museum. He was beautiful enough to be in the art himself. He had bouncy curls and glittering eyes, and a long lanky body.

"Hello," I said. I was usually introverted and shy, but I had to talk to him.

"Bonjour," he said smoothly.

"You're very handsome," I blurted.

"Oh, thank you," he blushed. He looked young.

"How old are you?"

"Nineteen," he smiled.

"I'm twenty one, is that a problem?" I asked.

"A problem for what?" He asked moving closer.

"Because I want you," I gulped, and placed a hand on his chest.

"You're in France on vacation right?" He asked and I nodded.

"So you have a whole gorgeous country to see and you want to waste time with me?"

"I'm going to be honest, ever since I saw you, there's only one sight I can think of," I said squeezed his cock through his pants.

"Woah, you're bold," he gasped.

"I'm not usually like this, but there's something about you," I said.

"Where should we go?" He asked.

"You can come back to the house we're staying at," I said eagerly. On the walk we talked about ourselves. I really liked him a lot. By the time we were at my place, he seemed very eager to fuck me. We kissed as we walked down the hall, and flung each other's clothes off. His body was so nice.

"What position do you want?" I asked him.

"I know it's boring, but missionary, I want to look into your eyes, they're beautiful," he said. I nodded and pulled him to the bed. I pulled him on top of me. He pressed his lips to mine.

"I'm glad you chose me over France," he said as he pushed himself into me.

"Oh wow, oh fuck," I moaned as he thrust.

"Wow," he said, as he slammed into me. I locked my legs around him. I wanted to keep him so close.

"You're gorgeous, so, so pretty," he hummed. He kissed my cheeks and then down my throat.

"Can I give you a hickey?" He asked.

"Please," I begged. He placed his lips on my throat and sucked hard. I felt euphoric as I rutted up to meet him.

"Oh Timothée, feels so good," I whined.

"Can I go harder? I am so turned on but I don't want to hurt you," he said.

"Go wild," I begged. He did. He let loose and slammed into me roughly. His hips were erratic and forceful.

"Oh, you feel so good. I can't describe how you feel. I'm going to come," I said. I fell apart and squeezed his cock.

"Darling can I cum?" He asked.

"Sorry, you'll have to pull out," I said. He did and spilled his cum all over my tummy.

"Let me get something to clean you up," he said and kissed my lips sweetly. He cleaned me up and made to get dressed.

"No, come here," I said, pulling him to me. I pulled him into the bed, and cuddled into him.

"I really like you," he said kissing my temple. We fell asleep. My mother found us later, tangled together and fast asleep. She told the story for years afterward, the one time y/n let loose.