Thighs

Warnings - smut, needy Timmy, oral (female receiving), thigh fucking, thigh obsession, cumming on thighs

I was a ballerina. My boyfriend Timothée seemed to be obsessed with that fact. He loved to watch me dance. He came to every performance I had, and always supported whatever I did. I found it incredibly sweet.

"Mmmm," he hummed into my lips as he kissed me backstage. I was already in makeup and suited up. He was massaging my thighs.

"You're always so touchy when I'm in this thing," I chuckled.

"I'm needy," he whined.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"This shows off your thighs," he whimpered.

"My thighs? Is that a thing for you?" I asked in curiosity.

"Yes, they're so thick and muscular. You could crush my head if I was eating you out," he groaned, and I saw a tent grow in his pants.

"You have some weird kinks Chalamet."

"Yeah, but you love them," he smiled.

"Yeah I do," I smiled.

"Can I fuck you before the show?" He begged.

"We really don't have time," I said, as he kissed up my neck.

"Please," he begged, and sucked on my collar bones.

"No baby, I'm all ready I don't want to wreck anything," I sighed, wishing I could indulge him.

"Pllllllease," he begged.

"Look, I have a really great idea for when we get home. You'll really like it, and it'll be special, but you gotta let me go now."

"Fine, just know I'll be thinking of you the whole time," he said.

"I would hope so," I giggled. "It's my performance."

He left with pouty lips. I went out on stage and noticed my boy in his front row seat. He was biting his lip with a grin. He clapped the hardest when we came out.

The show went amazingly, and I felt pride knowing he was watching my every move. Knowing what we'd be doing later made this dance more special. I spun expertly and actually heard Timothée mutter a curse word. My chest ached, wishing he was touching me.

Finally, I was done. Timothée was immediately in my changing room.

"Can you not take the tutu off?" He begged.

"Alright baby, let's go home."

The car ride home was full of tension. I couldn't wait for him to touch me all over, I also couldn't wait for him to hear my idea. His hand massaged my thigh as we pulled into the driveway.

"Come on baby," I said, leading him into the house. I grabbed the lube from the cabinet and took off my tights, and unitard, but put my tutu back on. Timothée was watching me avidly. He was jiggling his leg, and biting his lip.

I gave him a wink. I took him to the living room. I laid down on my side as best I could. I covered the insides of my thighs with lube.

"You wanna fuck my thighs baby?" I asked.

"Hooooly fuck," Timothée cursed.

"Is that a yes?" I asked.

"Yes, yes, yes!" He said desperately. He tore off his clothing, and his cock was hard and waiting. I made a space for it. He slipped in.

"Oh yessss," he moaned. He began to snap his hips faster than I'd ever seen. He was so desperate as he held me in an iron grip, and fucked into my thighs.

"Oh, yes, you're fucking th-thighs. So strong, so th-thick," he stuttered. His cock rubbed my clit as he sped back and forth.

"I fucking love you," he moaned. "You're so sexy."

"Let go baby, you look so good when you're this horny," I said.

"Oh, ah, ah," he whimpered as he rutted into my thighs. He moved to press on my clit as he moved.

"Want you to feel good too, because you make me feel so fucking good," he groaned.

"Oh, yes Timmy," I moaned.

"I love the way you move, it's so hot. I could cum just watching you dance. So f-flexible."

"I wish I could coat your thighs in cum," he panted.

"Do it baby," I urged him. He pulled out his cock and worked it up and down quickly. Soon he was covering my thighs in cum. It dripped down my lubed up thighs.

"Fucking Hell," I murmured.

"Here let me help you," he said, pushing me down so he could suck on my clit. His desperation and mouth made it so it didn't take long for me to writhe under him with pleasure from my orgasm.

"We have to do that more often," he panted.