The CEO and the Stripper

Info - ceo timothee, stripper/escort reader, private strip show, unprotected sex, alcohol, motor boating, mentioning masturbation

"Sir," I'd given her the code to get into my office. Nobody was here but me, being CEO meant I had some long nights, but she always fixed it. My personal stripper y/n was worth every penny I gave her.

"Oh thank god, this week has been hell," I said, cracking open a beer and leaning back, putting my feet up on my desk.

"I love coming to my favorite client," she purred.

"Ohhhh, favorite client?" I smirked. I turned on the music. She swished her hips and unbuttoned her shirt slowly. Her body was insane. She shrugged the button up off her shoulders. She lifted her arms up and then ran them down her body.

"Mmmmm, starting to get hard," I informed her and she smirked happily. She came over to me and shook her ass in my face.

"Unhook my bra," she requested. I did as she said. She often didn't take the "no touching" rule seriously. She turned and held her breasts together.

"Motor boat me Timothée," she begged. I put my face between her breasts and shook my head. I loved her huge breasts. When I finished she was looking at me strangely.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Why do you never purchase my full package?" She asked me.

"I wouldn't really feel comfortable with that," I said. Some of the strippers were also escorts, but I never used that.

"Why?" She asked.

"I wouldn't like to feel like you owe me sex, it wouldn't be hot," I shrugged.

"What if I genuinely wanted to fuck you?" She asked and straddled me. I sucked in a breath.

"You want that?" I asked.

"So badly Timothée," she said and kissed along my neck.

"I want you too," I shuddered. I moved her head so she was kissing me.

"Darling girl," I purred. She was unbuttoning my shirt. I shed it quickly, then stood up and dropped my pants and boxers.

"Oh I knew you'd be huge," she whined as she took in the image of my cock. I pulled down her skirt and thong.

"I've pumped my cock to the thought of your pussy accepting my cock," I told her darkly. She gulped. She slowly lowered onto my cock.

"Mmmm better than my imagination," I moaned.

"Timothée, kiss me," she begged. I did kiss her and she began to bounce on my cock. She was whimpering into my mouth.

"Hu, Hu, ha, you're so big," she mewled.

"You like my cock darling?"

"I love it, I want you to fill me up with cum. Oh fuck, I feel you in my stomach, you're rearranging my insides," she cried.

"You're doing so well," I coaxed her on.

"Timothée, ohhhhhhh, please, never not fuck me when I see you again," she moaned.

"I will fuck you for hours, days, I want you on my cock," I told her. She practically purred with excitement.

"Yes, yes, YES!" She screamed and came apart on my dick. Her clenching walls drove me into orgasm. I moaned and shot my load into her.

"Up against the window next," she begged.