Thong Bikini

Warnings - skimpy bikini, desperate Timmy, mentioning blue balls, begging for sex, teasing, pool sex, cock warming, cream pie, kinda breeding kink, trying to break a sex record, unprotected sex,

"I'm on vacation, I'm with my favorite girl, we have a private pool, what could be better than this?" Timothée sighed. I smirked, knowing what would make it better was in my suitcase. I went to the bathroom to get changed, not wanting to give him any sneak peeks.

The bikini could barely be considered a swimsuit, more like a pile of strings. Timothée was going to have a field day. I heard a splash, letting me know he was already in the pool. Even better.

I had even been waxed just for this occasion. I opened the door smirking at the image of my boy paddling in the pool. He didn't know what he was in for.

I sauntered out the door, and onto the balcony. I waited for him to look up. When he didn't I decided to call his name. His jaw dropped open. I did a spin for him.

"You are, fuuuuck, I don't even have the words," he said, making his way to the edge of the pool. He looked up at me with lust filled eyes.

"Oh this thing?" I said, pulling at one of the strings and I watched him gulp.

"I just threw this in my bags last minute," I waved my hand.

"You look like a fucking wet dream," he said in awe.

"Yeah?" I asked. "Speaking of wet dreams, I don't really wanna swim any more, I think I'll take a nap."

"Oh no you don't," he said, grabbing at my ankle

"If I'm not inside you in sixty seconds I'm going to lose it." He said desperately.

"And what does losing it entail?" I asked.

"I'm so serious Mon Amor, I have never been as desperate than I am right now," he said.

"I've heard that before," I chuckled.

"Plllleeeeaaaseee, he whined, my cock literally aches looking at you," he heaved.

"Really? The blue balls excuse?" I said, but started descending the pool steps.

"You make me weak," he groaned as he swam over to me. He grabbed so I didn't have to go down the last two steps. He held me to him, making sure my breasts were squished against his chest.

"You're so sexy," he said and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and let him suck on my tongue. The kiss was frantic, as if I were going to leave him.

"So are you," I said, feeling his rock hard length through his swim trunks.

"Shit, if I didn't need to be inside you so bad, I would fucking shower you in my cum to show you what you do to me," he moaned, as he pulled off his trunks, they floated away from us as he moved my thong to the side. He pushed into me, and I relished the time it took him to bottom out.

"You feel like heaven," he heaved. He began to snap his hips in and out of me.

"Fuck baby, that feels really good," I said.

"Always wanna be good for you," he panted and picked up the pace.

"Uh, I love your cock, I fucking love your fucking cock," I said, head thrown back in ecstasy.

"Don't wanna nap now do you?" He teased.

"Only if you're in the bed fucking me," I begged.

"You love when I fuck you don't you?" He panted.

"Love it so much, let's try to beat our record this week," I pleaded.

"What was our last record," he groaned, biting into my shoulder to contain himself.

"21!" I screamed as he hit a particularly good spot inside me.

"Oh yeah, fuck baby, going to fuck you so many times," he moaned, rutted his hips forward wildly.

"Oh Timmy, oh fuck, I can hardly breathe, I'm gonna come," I told him, before my walls spasmed around him. I could hardly stand the pleasure that pulsed through me. After three waves of pleasure had broken over me I felt Timmy let go, and his hot cum was painting my insides white. I was in disbelief as he just kept shooting inside me, as he groaned into my neck, helpless to the pleasure.

"That was so hot," I moaned when he finally stopped cumming.

"I'm gonna stay inside of you, I wanna fill you again."

"Yes, Timmy, that sounds so good," I praised. He walked around the pool, still inside me, me clinging to him.

"I've never been with someone I was this crazy about," he beamed at me.

"Yeah?" I asked, gyrating on his dick a little to tease him.

"Yeah," he gasped. "One day, I'm gonna propose, and give you the biggest ring ever. Then we're gonna have a dream wedding, and afterward I'm going to pump you full of babies and we'll live happily ever after."

"I think you're onto something there," I giggled.

"Yeah? You like my idea?"

"Yes," I said, and nuzzled my nose with his. I ground down on him again.

"Oh," I gasped when I felt him grow hard inside me. "Oh fuck, I could come just from feeling that, that was so hot."

"Shit, I can still feel my cum in you, gonna fuck my cum deeper in you baby," he promised as he began to slam into me.

"You're so hard, ah, ah, ah, you fuck me so well."

"All, fuck, for you," he groaned as he continued moving inside me.

"You're so sexy, the sexiest girl alive," he panted. We engaged in a sloppy kiss. He tasted like the chocolate bar he'd had on the plane.

"I love you, fuck, I love you," he cried out. "Nothing feels better than this!"

"Yes, Timmy, so right, nothing. I want you to fuck me all day long, I want to live with your cock always inside me."

"Ah, don't give me ideas," he whined.

"Baby, I'm close," I whimpered. "You're just so big."

"Me too, I can't hold it in," he shuddered.

"I don't want you to, I want you to flood me," I begged. He threw his head back with a whine and came inside me. The pulse of his cock and sheer amount of cum had me drowning in my orgasm.

"Think we should tell them to carefully clean the pool after we leave?" He giggled, still not pulling out.