Stalker

Warnings - smut, stalking, masturbation, mentions of alcohol, bathroom smut, refusal to wear condom, breaking and entering, stealing panties, cumming in panties, ass smacking

Keeping your blinds open was a foolish thing on your part, and a wonderful one on mine. Do you know I can see you changing from here? I bet you do. It's like you know I'm out here with my cock in my hand. This is our nightly game. You pretend that you didn't know I was watching you, and I pretend I was inside your pretty pussy. I also pretend I haven't already cum twice and coat the concrete again. I imagine you coming out to see how much there is later.

I love your pussy by the way. The pleasure I could give you if you'd only just let me. I love your bouncy breasts, I love round fullness of your ass, I love the curves of your stomach. You were more than my obsession, and to think it all started because you didn't answer a tinder message.

I had snuck into your house yesterday and took some of your panties. I came in a couple of pairs, I hope you put them on without noticing. I found out you're going to be at the bar "Tino's" tonight, and guess who else will be there, me.

I have to stop my masturbation session if I wanted to get to Tino's in enough time for it to seem natural. I blow a kiss to you before leaving.

I anxiously await your presence at the bar. I grip my drink, not downing any of it. I didn't want to be drunk when I experienced you. 9:42, you walk in wearing a skimpy dress, you want to be noticed. I immediately send you a drink, but tell the bartender not to tell you who it's from. I want you looking around.

My trick works after you've asked two people about the drink and you're sidling up to me. You sit down next to me.

"Hey, I'm y/n," you say. I could cum now from how gorgeous you are.

"I'm Timothée," I say, hand outstretched.

"Did you send me this drink?"

"I was hoping you wouldn't figure it out," I say sheepishly. "Just thought you looked really pretty and deserved a drink."

"That's sweet of you. You look really familiar, do I know you from somewhere?"

"Me, no I don't think so," I said. You remembered me you really remembered.

"Are you on tinder?" You ask.

"Occasionally," I said easily.

"Yeah, yeah I think you messaged me! I'm so sorry I didn't get back, my phone broke. I had to get a new and forgot to redownload the app," you tell me and relief floods my body.

"Well, you should be sorry, I was heart broken. Worst day of my life."

You tip your head back and laugh. You like my humor, I wonder how many people in your life can make you laugh the way I just did effortlessly.

"But seriously, it's totally okay, no hard feelings. I don't even think I remember messaging you," I said, playing off my desire.

"Well maybe I can make it up to you," you say with a sultry smile. "The bathrooms here are pretty clean."

"Sounds like a good payback to me," I winked and you lead me to the restroom.

I have you up against the wall in an instant. Our hands are all over each other. You pull my hair and I moan. You seem to like that as you deepen the kiss. I can't wait to feel myself inside you, to see my cum drip down your thighs. I won't let you make me wear a condom, I need to really feel you.

I smack your ass once and you giggle. I'm mouthing over your cleavage as you palm me over my pants. I spin you around so you're against the door. You're breathing heavy as I open my belt and pull down my pants.

I lift up your dress and moan when I see you have no panties on. You wanted this to happen, you expected to get fucked tonight. Thank God you picked me and not some creep. I push into you and you're whimpering from my cock. I begin to slam my hips.

"So wet for me," I moan.

"You're so big," you say back, and you're pressing back against my thrusts. Your ass is perfect. I say this to you and you groan.

I reach around you, knowing I won't be able to last long with how tight you are. I start massaging your clit. Your whines for me are like music.

"I'm close, you're really good at that," you huff.

"Timothée!" You scream, and I'm proud that the people outside will know who made you feel this good. I'm cumming next, shooting my cum into your pussy as I continue to snap my hips. I can't get enough. Finally I pull out of you, and see what I wanted, my cum dripping from your cunt.