The Slutty

Info - slutty Timothée, proper Timmy, degrading partner with slut and whore, Timothée feeling disrespectful, cream pie, no refractory period, sexy bones and all references, BITING, teasing, sub Timmy. Dom reader, Timothée wanting to be respectful of you, mentions of masturbation, overstimulation, asking for safe word, handjob, cumming all over oneself, reader with big tits, light choking, scratching, multi cum, crying from desperation, mentioning cumming in pants

Due to his crazy schedule Timothée and I had very little time for sex. Timothée, much to my chagrin, wasn't the type who couldn't just fuck me. It drove me crazy. I'd prefer that he come in and take me against the door, or come into bed and slip inside me, or eat me out on the kitchen table when he wanted it. No he was too respectful for that. He always needed a date, or a dinner or a long conversation. I found it cute when I wasn't desperately getting off with my vibrator three times a day because he didn't have time to charm me and then fuck me.

It was especially hard now that the Bones and All trailer had come out. There was something so sinfully sexy about him covered in blood, and beating in peoples heads. Not to fucking mention the freaking chest shot. He had NOT prepped me for that. I had been feral that day, but what had happened? He'd gotten home at 2am and was much to tired for anything.

I determined I couldn't take it. I would fuck him tonight by hook or crook. He came in the door whistling and he just looked so sexy that my patience complete disappeared. I tackled him. He was so surprised he didn't push me away.

"Want you so bad," I mumbled and I pulled on his hair. He moaned into my mouth, then tried to detangle himself from me.

"Baby, Mmm, baby, mmmmfff, angel," he finally got away.

"Whyyyy," I whined.

"I don't want to just do it, I wanna treat you right," he said, running his hands up and down my arms.

"Please," I begged, clinging onto his clothing.

"I feel bad, trust me I want to, but," I cut him off with another kiss. All I had to know was that he wanted this.

"Babbbbbe," he moaned weakly as I kissed his neck. He called it his special spot, the place other than sexual organs that got him aroused the most.

"You want this too, you wanna know how I know?" I asked as I removed his coat. His shirt was baggy and for some reason it turned me on even more.

"How?" He asked.

"You've been being a slut," I whispered in his ear.

"Oh!" He whimpered, he loved when I talked this way.

"Yeah that's right I've been watching your trailers," I said dangerously to him. I took off my shirt and I wasn't wearing a bra. He was mesmerized by my tits. He loved how big they were.

"C-can I?" He asked.

"If you don't I'll be very angry," I said sternly. He reached forward to cup them and use the pads of his thumbs to rub my nipples.

"How have I been slutty?" He asked.

"Covered in blood, shirtless so often, beating people up. You're so naughty. Don't even get me started about the bite mark on your chest baby boy. Admit it, you wanna be fucked so bad," I said fiercely.

"I-I," he looked around desperately as if someone would save him. I yanked off his top.

"Say it. Tell me how you feel," I said.

"I don't want to disrespect you," he whined. My hand shot to his throat. His eyes fluttered back in his head as I squeezed.

"Tell me, now," I demanded.