Cum Candy

Info - mommy kink, using semen to cook, hand job, needy Timmy, cock warming, ruined orgasm, drinking cum, eating cum, baby talk, mentioning lactation, mutual praise, slapping balls, oral fixation Timmy, cooking naked, plus sized reader with big boobs

"M-mommy, mmmmmm," he whined as I pumped his cock.

"Come on love, I only need a tablespoon, can you give that to mommy?" I cooed, massaging his nipple as I worked his cock.

"Mmmm, I can t-try for my sweet mommy," he whimpered.

"Won't it be so sexy, cooking baby's cum into a recipe, feeding us with your needy cock," I asked him.

"That's what this is for?" He squealed.

"Yup, isn't that sexy bunny?" I asked, squeezing his cock.

"Oh mommy!" He groaned and his cock began to spout cum into the cup I'd prepared.

"Wanna keep your cock snug in mommy while I cook?" I asked him, gently scratching his thigh.

"Y-yes," he whimpered.

I took off all my clothing and since Timmy was already naked he stuck his cock in me from behind. He wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my shoulder.

"I love you so much, you're so pretty," he whispered and kissed my neck and shoulder. I measured out ingredients to make crème cum caramel.

"Oh look baby, you gave me more than I needed, that means mommy gets the extra," I said cheerily and lapped up the leftover cum.

"Oh!" He whined and he began to fill me desperately. He bit my neck to keep from screaming.

"Ruined one baby?" I asked patting his head.

"Mmmhmmm," he hummed.

"Poor baby, your sacs just hold so much don't they?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he said shakily.

Finally the caramel Candy was ready. I sat on his cock at the table and he was nearly shaking with excitement. I took a bite and moaned. His cock was twitching inside me.

"Good?" He asked giddily.

"So yummy baby, thank you for your delicious cum," I praised him. He was beaming.

"I love giving mommy cum," he giggled.

"Yeah?" I asked and caressed his face.

"I like wiggling my thingy in mommy and making it drool. I love when mommy's pussy is all cummy from her baby Timmy," he told me with labored breathing from his neediness.

"Oh handsome, that's so nice," I said. I fed him a small piece.

"It's good," he said with pink cheeks.

"Mommy, I'm so fucking subby, my cock aches, please ride me," he whined.

"Oh bunny, are your sacs full again my love?"

"Yes mommy, they're swollen," he pouted. I reached down and squeezed them.

"Ohhhh Merde," he gasped.

"They are full," I purred. I began to bounce.

"Ah, ah, Mmm, mmmfff, gah, mommy, ohhhh mommy," he whimpered biting his lip.

"You're so pretty, such a good boy to give me so much cum," I said and kissed him. He sucked on my lips desperately.

"You want suckies honey, your lips seem needy, you gotta suck?"

"Mmmhmmm, yes mommy," he said with teary eyes. I lifted my breast for him. He suckled with submissive whines and kneaded like he knew I liked.

"Such an oral fixation," I said petting his head. "One day you'll get me pregnant and then you can drink milk, how does that sound?"

"MMMMMMM!" He squealed, and rutted his cock up.

"Mommy would you really let me?" He asked, panting.

"Mommy would let you do anything to her, mommy loves her bunny so much. I love his tiny waist, and his submissive love, and his curls, and his big balls and cock, oh baby I love all of you so much."

"I love you too mommy, your huge suckies and your thick thighs, and your warm pussy, and your soft tummy," he sighed. "You treat me so good."

"I'll take care of you always, now suck, your lips are still making sucking moves," I laughed.

"Oh, sorry," he giggled.

"Don't apologize," I shook my head and lifted the breast he hadn't sucked yet.

"Ohhh you're such a cutie, sweet little mouth making such loud smacking noises," I swooned, cupping the nap of his neck. I reached down and landed a smack to his balls and he moaned.

"M'gonna cum, gonna make mommy's cunt a cummy mess, s'that okay?" He asked dazedly.

"Yes baby, fill mommy's pussy," I said.

"Oh mmmm," he squirmed, and then he gasped and came. Cum shot into me as he gave desperate whines over and over. His submissive noises turned me on so much that I fell apart. I grabbed a caramel and let the unique treat melt on my tongue as my cunt squeezed him.

"Ohhhhh, that was so good," he breathed.

"It really was my love," I said and pecked his cheek.