In His Tesla

Info - needy reader and Timmy, Tesla self driving, sex in a car, cock warming, further proposal, Timothée being harsh

"Stop it!"

"I just want you so much," I said, kissing down his throat, and palming him over his pants. I didn't know why him driving turned me on so much. Maybe it was his capable, bejeweled, hands on the wheel. Maybe it was the way he sang love songs to me when they came on the radio. Perhaps it was how he made sure to hold my hand the whole trip.

"You're making me drive funny," he whined as the hand that wasn't rubbing his hard on, slipped under his shirt to caress his erect nipple.

"Baby," he squirmed.

"But I want it, I want that anaconda cock. I want your tender head swirling in my wetness. I want your gorgeous pink cock so far inside me that your heavy balls as slapping against me. I want-"

"Just be quiet! I can barely take you and your dirty mouth. We want to get there in time for our reservations, I don't want to have to pull over," he said desperately.

"But Timmy," I said and licked up his neck and sucked his earlobe. "We're in a Tesla, who said anything about pulling over?"

"Holy shit, you're right!"

He eagerly put the car in selfdriving mode, and pushed his seat all the way back. He was pulling his huge cock free from his pants. For some reason I was enamored with the way his jeans sat right under his plump balls.

"Please, I'm twitching," he begged, and he was. I pulled off my panties and lifted my skirt up. Secretly I'd worn a skirt for just this reason. I moved over to straddle him. I slammed down on his cock.

"Oh holy shit," he whimpered. "I am SO obsessed with you, you have no idea,"

"Timothée, you're so deep. How sexy is this, fucking in your Tesla, you fucking rich, sexy, gorgeous man," I said and then we were furiously making out. He felt up my breasts as we drove at highway speed.

"Sorry I was harsh I just want this vacation to be so good for you, and I was worried I'd have to pull over so I could fuck you senseless," he told me.

"You're so sweet, I love you," I panted as I bounced faster than I ever could on his cock.

"Fuck you take me like a fucking goddess Mon amour, you're so good at this. Other girlfriends would have to go slow or say I was too big, not you."

"Don't talk about other women while you're inside me," I begged.

"Whatever you want, seriously whatever you ever need or want," he cried, and now he was meeting my movements by thrusting upward desperately.

"I want a ring," I breathed into his mouth.

"Huh?"

"Marry me?"

He stopped all movement and eye'd me suspiciously.

"Who told you?"

"What?"

"Did you peak in my suitcase?" He demanded.

"No, Timothée, what are you going on about, and also can we keep fucking?"

"The whole damn point of this vacation was to propose," he chuckled.

"Oh fuck, Timmy," I began to move again and kissed him on every available part of his face. "Yes, yes!"

"I haven't proposed, yet" he giggled, but he was thrusting upward again.

"Well my answer is yes when you do, and I'll pretend to be surprised just for you."

"I love you my girl," he said, wrapping me in his arms as we fucked and kissed. The stars aligned and we came at the same time. We moaned into one another's mouths as our essences mixed inside me.

"I wanna stay on your dick so bad," I whined.

"Do it, as long as I can monitor the road," he chuckled, moving his seat up. The wheel dug into my back a little, but I didn't mind.

"Can't believe I'm yours," he sighed.

"Same here," I grinned.