Nothing to Fear

Warnings - insecure reader, talking about vaginas and beauty standards, shaving, oral (female receiving)

"Timmy!" I called.

"Yeah baby, well what do we have here?" He chuckled. I was trying to completely shave my pussy. I kept nicking myself. I wanted to be bare for him. I knew he probably preferred it, and I wanted him to have everything he wanted.

"I'm trying to shave," I said.

"I see that," he chuckled.

"Can you help me?" I asked.

"Help you?" All the color had drained from his face. "How would I know what to do?"

"You shave your balls, it can't be that different," I shrugged. He walked over tentatively and took the razor, and looked at it as if I'd handed him an intense calculus problem.

"It doesn't bite," I chuckled.

"Who, the razor or your cunt?" He asked with raised brows.

"On second thought, I can bite if you like," I winked. He got under me, and peered up as I spread my lips.

"Why are you doing this anyway?" He asked.

"Don't men like bald pussy?" I asked.

"Baby, no, are you doing this for me?" He demanded.

"Maybe, you're famous. All those girls you're around probably have laser procedures and Botox and injections, and I know I can't compare, and-"

"Hey, hey, hey," Timothée shushed me. "Let me show you just how little I care about all that stuff. Your pussy is half shaved right now, do you think it looks bad?"

"Well kinda," I admitted. In seconds he was grabbing my hips, mouth full on making out with my cunt.

"Oh f-fuck," I said, and shakily reached out for the side of the shower.

"Mm, delicious," he commented before diving back in. I should've known I had nothing to fear.