IX

Everything hurts. My entire vision is growing blurry. My hearing is fading. My strength withering. There wasn't much time. I raised my dragon blade with all my strength, and I ignited it and cut the things head off. I drop onto the floor. I cough up blood. The pyramid shifts and I see the metal creature run over. I see holes in him. He bleeds neon green. Well, that's something. 

I could not stand up. The surprising thing is the creature grabbed me and threw me on his back like a sack of potatoes.  I think he's saving my ass.

"Thank...you..." I say weakly. 

He growls and then runs. I couldn't see very well but for the record I think there are a thousand of them growling and screeching. Lovely place you got here. What was I thinking in coming here? God, sometimes I'm an idiot. 

I feel him running. I feel his pulse. Man, this thing is big and strong. Hopefully I can get answers on what the heck is this place and who are these creatures. He brings me to the exit. Thank God. I can't see Toothless at all, but truth be told, I can't see anything. 

I see the creatures coming out. They growl and I see spit coming out of their mouths. He gets on a board. Presses something and the thing shoots up. Straight up into the surface. I breathe a sigh of relief. He then lays me on the ground.

"Thanks..." I say.

Another creature like him decloaks. I jump. He had spikes all over his face. He had a cape. He had a spear like a staff. Then an entire metal ship decloaks. I think I might just be dreaming. He looks at me and sees the mark on my cheek. He also has the mark. What does it mean? He nods at the other one. The one who had saved my life picks me up and brings me aboard the ship. I guess I can't complain or do anything about it.