𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕍

Dragons were here. By the shapes they look like Snow Wraiths. They also have heat sensors. We're equal in that terrain. I watch as they come like a flood. I hear guns. I see the ships shoot balls of energy. Parts of the ground and them are being destroyed. Everything is tense around me. They tension is really high. I grip my fists. I'm shaking. This is terrifying. Agron puts his hand on my shoulder. I nod. Calm down Hiccup.

Then we charge. I charge with them. We slam into each other like a wave slamming the shore. Our bodies collide. I stab one with my spear. I take out a bladed circle. I throw it and it cuts several in half. Chaos is around me. Growls and roars ring in my ears. I get thrown back by one.

I watch as the dragons rain down. I can't watch them get hurt. I turn away as the other hunters slash them. I hear the dragons screams. I look down and I see the blood running down the land. A Snow Wraith's tail slams into me. I get thrown back in a middle of a cross fire.

I see them and the Hunters destroying each other. Blood is going everywhere. I stare at the floor and it's bloody. I get up and stab one behind me. I suck in a breath and I see more dragons flying and running.