𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕍

Oh no. The Screaming Death. This is definitely a worthy beast. I grip my fists. My breath quickens. Now this could be a problem. It shoots fire at us. We dodge. I wince as I stumble into the ground hard. Everything seems to be muddled. I look around and I see us getting our asses kicked.

I look down and I see blood. I see faint heat signatures. I see blood on the ground. I see blood soaked into the earth around me. My breath grows to pants. I can't take this. I can't stand. This is so hard to go on. There were bodies around me. There were so many bodies. The Screaming Death looks at me. Uh-oh. Every muscle in me is shaking.

Blood trickles down my face. I suck in a breath. He opens his mouth. Is this it? Is this how I die? It's ironic. First to not kill a dragon. First to be killed by a Screaming Death. I just sit there. I can't stand even if I wanted to.

Then a ball of plasma rains down in front of me. It blows the Screaming Death off of me. I recognize that plasma blast anywhere. I look up and I see them. The Dragon Riders. The A team. Gobber. My Dad. I'm so relieved to see them. I shakily stand up.

Toothless comes down with Astrid on top of him. Agron runs over to me and holds me up. Toothless runs and tackles me. He licks the side of my mask.

"Never have I been more relieved to see you guys." I say.

Astrid helps me up.

"What's the plan?" She asks.

"Get to that ship thing and destroy it." I get onto Toothless.

I look at my spear and realize it's broken. Great now I'm unarmed. Argon takes off his gun and puts it on me. I look at him shocked.

"What? Really?" I ask.

He nods and growls.

"Let's finish this bud." I say.

He roars and we shoot into the sky.