𝕏𝕍𝕀

This is really bad luck for me. I watch as the thing shoots fire out. They dodge. Fishlegs screams. The dragon shoots green fire. I want to do something. I want to help them. I have to help them. Agran puts his hand on my shoulder. How can I sit here and do nothing? They're my friends. 

Toothless shoots out a plasma ball. The thing dodges. Astrid gets on Stormfly. The shoot into the air. Teh dragon shoots out fire. Stormfly dodges. She shoots spines to drive it away. I take out a blade wheel. I throw it at the dragon. It slices the neck open. It roars in pain. I jump down from the trees.

"There's a ghost here!!" Fishlegs screamed.

"Awesome!" Tuffnut said.

I'm not a ghost. Though I may have to be one. I'm gone. I've been gone for three months. I don't know what will happen if they see me.

"What is wrong with this dragon? They don't shoot out green fire!" Astrid yells.

I know what's wrong with this dragon. It's too hard to explain to them. Not to mention I've been to outer space. I never knew what it was. Now the earth is round, okay wow. I guess I'm wrong about a lot of things. Space is big dark and cold. I've seen planets like our world. I'm the first Viking ever to go beyond the stars and the sky. 

Toothless looks directly at me. I stay still and motionless. I don't move a muscle. He sniffs the air. His eyes turn from ferocious to docile. Uh-oh. He better not notice me. He starts whaling. 

"Toothless what is it?" Fishlegs asked.

He looks directly at me. Thank Thor I'm cloaked. 

"Fishface what are you looking at? There's nothing there." Snotlout said.

Fishlegs eyes squint. I can't move. I don't want him to see me. I then see the dragon slam down. It shot out fire. Toothless pushed Snotlout and Fishlegs out of the way. I dodge. I shoot out claws and slice into the thing. My friends need me.

"Is a ghost on our side?" Ruffnut asked.

Agnar jumps down.

"There are two ghosts!" Tuffnut yelled.

Barf and Belch shot gas out. A figure is revealed; me. I stare straight at them and then bolt. Stormfly gets knocked down. Astrid falls straight in front of me. I push her out of the way as the thing slams its tail into me. I get up. The cloaking machine is damaged. I start getting revealed. Toothless growled in excitement.  I get fully revealed. Fully decloaked. They would for sure recgonize me.

"Hiccup?!" Everyone gasped.