𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕍

Our pods land in a plain of grass and snow. The great Tundra. I exit mine. The air is bitterly cold. The plants are covered in snow. I feel cold. The cold seeps into the cracks. There are clouds above us. Dark clouds a common sign for a bad omen. It is a bad omen today.

There were hundreds of hunters. There were three big ships. Agron points to another ship. A ship with purple lights. A ship that has purple vines running through it. It drips some kind of goop. It smells terrible. It has bright yellow lights. There is a giant heat signature coming from my mask. I can't see the colors too well or the purple vines. I see dozens of heat signatures underneath the snow.

My muscles tighten. This is terrifying. Sweat pours down my face. Every inch of my body is dreading what is to come. I look down at the massive heat signatures. There were wires down there or snake long shapes. They were sucking heat. That must be how they're planning to suck the planet dry. The elder walks forward. We lower our heads.

"Everyone listen up! This is the battle of your lives! Do not let them destroy this planet!" The Elder yelled. 

We raise our spears and growl. The earth rumbled and from the earth came a flood of monsters. Fire rains down from the sky and I see dragons.