Chapter 15

LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER. JUST DO IT. IT MAKES EVERYTHING SO MUCH MORE DRAMATIC AND COOLER. When you finish the chapter, I wrote a little note, so please read that.

BILLY'S POV

I just kissed Kelli. I thought I would never be able to kiss her ever again, but I did. And it would be the last time.

I knew there would be paparazzi, so I had to walk away. When I turned around to see Kelli, she was smiling. Seeing and knowing that I made her happy made me happy, but it would be the last time. I'm moving to New York. I can't bare seeing John and Kelli together, kissing each other and holding each other. I made a deal with John the other night, and I'm gonna go through with it.

BACK AT MAGGIANO'S (Chapter 11) I didn't mention this part when John and Billy were in the bathroom fighting, but this was a part of their conversation I didn't want to put in that chapter.

"I don't give a crap! Why are you doing this to her?!? ANSWER ME NOW! I'm going to tell her you're messing with her. I don't understand why you're even doing this!" I yelled. And with that, John grabbed me by the neck and shoved me against the wall. "I thought I told you to shut up you piece of shit." John whispered into my ear. "Listen, if you tell her the truth, I swear to God I'm going to hurt her. And not break her heart hurt, I'm going to torture her physically. So it's best you don't tell her anything. Deal?" John finished. I nodded slowly. He was choking me again and I tried to yell, but I couldn't. Then I finally managed to say something. "GET AWAY!" I yelled. 

END OF FLASHBACK

John still never told me why he's doing all of this, but if leaving is the only thing that'll keep Kelli safe, then so be it. 

I turned around to take one last look a t Kelli; she looked so happy. It was making me weak and helpless. I walked back into the room where the dance was held, then someone grabbed my hand. I turned around to see a beautiful girl. Stella. "Billy! Dance with me!" She yelled so I can hear her over the loud music. She pulled me onto the dance floor. I've got to say. Stella looked ravishing when she was dancing. 

KELLI'S POV

I couldn't help but smile. Billy left me alone, for a lot of reasons; paparazzi, John, Stella... After 30 minutes of doing nothing but thinking about the kiss, I heard a voice. "Kelli..." Oh great. John. "I'm so sorry." He continued. "For what." I said not looking at him. "For everything. I'm sorry for grabbing your wrist, punching Billy. I know he was just being a friend and danced with you. I just... I just get jealous when I see you with another guy. Especially Billy." Wait. Did he not see me and Billy kiss on the dance floor? Or here, on the balcony? Not only does he not like Billy dancing with me, but he would be furious when he finds out we kissed, two times. If he finds out. Which he won't because I'm not going to tell him. It'll just crush him, so I didn't. He looked so sad, there were tears in his eyes for Christ's sakes!

"Kelli, please.. I'm so sorry. I just like you so much. I'm really, really, really, sorry. Will you forgive me?" He said. There were tears trickling down his cheeks. I actually felt sympathy for him. "John, it's ok. It's ok, I forgive you." I said. I walked up to him and wiped his tears. He grabbed my hand from his cheek and pulled me closer. "Kelli.." He murmured. Then he pulled me even closer so that our lips would crash into each other. All the feelings came rushing back. For a minute I felt like I was in heaven. Sure, Billy's kiss was beyond amazing, but this kiss with John was amazing too. It was real and I felt something. 

BILLY'S POV

A slow song finally came on, Stella and I were just standing awkwardly. But I finally had the gut to ask her to dance with me. "Do you want to dance?" I asked. Her face lit up and said, "Yes."  She said it with a little to excitement, but it was cute. I gently put my hands on her waist and she wrapped her hands around my neck. I felt so nervous and excited, I haven't felt like this since the first day I met Kelli. Kelli. Wow. I finally came to a conclusion that this wasn't Kelli. This was Stella, which means I'm making progress on forgetting about Kelli. Maybe having Stella as a distraction could be a good thing, even if I didn't like her, but she seemed to like me. It's always nice having someone adore you, even by the wrong person.

Stella looked so beautiful. So captivating and breath taking, as did Kelli. I had to get over Kelli, so maybe being with Stella is the answer. I stared into her crystal blue eyes and I was so drawn to them. To my surprise, I leaned in and kissed her. I kissed Stella. And I liked it.

Hey guys! I know most of you are probably mad at me for not posting FOR 5 MONTHS. To be honest, I was just really lazy. Sorry. But I promise, I PROMISE, that I will update every other week, not every other month. Sorry, again. AND I BET THIS CHAPTER MADE YOU MAD. I intend too. Ok bye. And sorry.