Chapter 9

KELLI'S POV

"Oh, and I just forgot, we're also going out. For about a year already." John said.

After John left, I smiled. I smiled because i'm going out with a hottie. I am so lucky. I leaned back in my chair and sighed. I looked at myself in the mirror of my vanity and looked around it. Then something caught my eye. There was a picture in the corner. It was a picture of Billy and I at Disneyland in front of a water fountain. Why am I with Billy? The frame was like chalkboard so I could decorate it. There were hearts around the frame and the date of the time.        10-15-13. I smirked because it was a cute picture. But..what? I thought I didn't like Billy. Whatever. John told me he was a creep so he probably is, also judging the time at the hospital when he wouldn't let go of me. I set the picture down and grabbed my lines to review.

~ONE HOUR LATER~

After reviewing my lines for an hour already, I got out of my dressing room and went to the snack area. I was walking towards the table then hesitated. Billy was there eating a muffin with a frown. I kept walking then tried to get a snack that was far away from him. Dang it! I wanted a muffin! Instead of a muffin, I went to the end of the table and ate a banana. I turned my back around so Billy wouldn't notice me. "Kelli?" I heard a voice. I turned around and saw Billy walking towards me. His eyes were turning red and his mouth was starting to quiver. Why is this kid always crying? "Um...yea?" I said nervously. His eyes were still watery but he was starting to smile. He ran up to me and hugged me. I tried to push him away but he was really squeezing me tightly. I gave up and just went with the flow. I hugged him back and whispered, "I'm sorry Billy. I really am." "No, I'm sorry. I should've never kept you waiting." Billy said. What was he talking about? While we were still hugging, I looked up and saw John. I broke away from the hug and ammediately jumped onto John and fell into a kiss.

BILLY'S POV

I was in my dressing room reviewing my lines for 30 minutes then set the packet down. I sighed and saw a picture of Kelli and I at Disneyland for my birthday last year. My eyes were getting watery, then I wiped my eyes before the tears could come out. I hugged the picture and remembered the times we had and now she's gone. The REAL Kelli Berglund is gone. I can never have her back like before. I set the picture down and tried to meditate for a while. 

~30 MINUTES LATER~

I got out from my dressing room and went to the snack table. I went to get a blueberry muffin. I started to cry because blueberry muffins were Kelli's favorite snack. I remember we would always share them and throw tiny pieces at each other. I ate for ten minutes and looked up. I saw a brunette girl eating a banana. I could tell it was Kelli because of her volumed light brown hair with blonde streaks you can barely see and the size of her body. Not that I was looking... "Kelli?" I said. She turned around quickly, but for me, it was like she turned around in slow motion like in the movies where the girls would turn around slowly with their hair bouncing up. I dunno. That's how I imagined it. "Um...yea?" Kelli said. Her soft-elegant voice gave me chills around my whole body. I ran up to her and hugged her as if there was no tomorrow. She was trying to push me away, but I didn't care. She was starting to give up then she hugged me back. When she hugged me back, I had a creepy smile across my face. She went closer to me and whispered, "I'm sorry Billy. I really am." The warmth of her breath around my ear was like heaven. Had she got her memory back? I squeezed her tighter then said, "No, I'm sorry. I should've never kept you waiting." Right when I said that, I could feel Kelli's head pop up from my shoulder to look up. She ammediately broke up the special bond and ran. I turned around six seconds later only to see Kelli and John making out.

HI! What do you guys think of this chapter? What do you guys think of John? Are you guys disappointed in Kelli as much as I am even though I'm writing this story? I was so mad at this chapter because Kelli kissed John! Even though I wrote it, I still have feelings. :) I hope you all hated this chapter as much as I did! xoxoxo