Chapter 8

BILLY'S POV

I hopped out of bed with a serious face. I washed my face and all that crap, then quickly got dressed. After getting ready, I sped out the house and drove to the studio. There was traffic so I was 40 minutes late. Ugh. I hate being late, especially when I'm about to see Kelli. What will she think of me? Will she remember me from the hospital? 

 ~AT THE STUDIO~

I finally arrived to the studio and bust through the doors. Everyone was looking at me and pointing at their watches motioning, "You're late. Again." I ignored them and looked around like crazy. Then my eye caught someone. Kelli. I saw her, and she saw me. Then she walked away like nothing happened. She probably still thinks i'm a stranger, how will she act when she's acting. I was about to walk towards her, until someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw a blonde girl. Oh no. Stella. "Hey Billy!" she said. "Hey." I said so lazy and not-caring.

"Guess what? I got a job here! I'm one of the makeup artists!" she said bubbly.

What. How could Stella get a job here? How did she get a job here? I mean, I guess I have a little feelings for her. But, Kelli's here too. "Really? That's great." Right when I was about to turn around and walk away, Stella pulled my arm and took me to the snack table and started talking to me. Even though Stella was talking, my eyes were wandering around looking for Kelli. Then I saw her. With John. Damn it! Why is she talking to John? Ever since John started working here (which was a year ago), John had always tried to get at Kelli with his charming moves. Kelli never fell for his flirty tricks and moves, she always went to me. But now, Kelli doesn't know that. She could fall for him, I need to get my girl back! Stella had to go put on man makeup on Spencer, which meant I could catch up to Kelli. I looked everywhere for her but still couldn't find her. I gave up.  I went back to my dressing room to take a little nap.

KELLI'S POV

John was cute. I mean like, cute. He had brownish blondish hair, beach tan skin, green eyes, and a charming smile. I could get use to being here. "Umm.. Kelli? Why are you looking at me so confusingly?" John said. "You didn't hear what happened?" I said.

"Oh yea! I totally forgot! You got hit by a truck and lost most of your memo-..."

John stopped there and realised that he was saying to much and felt like I didn't want to remember getting hit and losing most of my memory. 

"Well..I'm John. John Lones, and we use to hang out all the time." John said.

"Really?"

"Yep! Anyways, I gotta go. I gotta set up lights and everything! See ya around Kelli." and with that, he was walking backwards and winked at me. I blushed a little. I can see why I hung out with him. I walked to my dressing room and was at the steps until I saw Billy. He was rubbing his temples with his eyes closed and went to the room next to mine that had a name on it. "Billy Unger/Chase Davenport." Ohhhhh. So he's the Billy Unger. Well now I feel bad because I acted like I didn't know him, when really, he was a co-star. Shit. I should apologize for acting like a douche to him. I went into my room to think about how I should apologize. Just when I was about to sit down, I heard a knock at my door. "Come in!" I said. Hoping that it was Billy so I could apologize, it wasn't. It was John. He peeked his head through and said, " Stay away from Billy. He's always trying to hurt you or touch you, so stay away." John said. No wonder Billy was all touchy touchy and grabby grabby back at the hospital. Then John peeked his through one more time and said, "Oh, and I just forgot, we're also going out. For about a year already."

Hi! I hoped you guys hated this chapter as much as I did even though I wrote it. So what do you guys think of John so far? Tell me in the comments! Like, Share, Comment, and Follow! Thanks!