Chapter 14 part 1

IT'S HERE! I am so so so so so so so so sorry for taking so long! Three months right? It's just school is being a jerk, but you know what, it paid off. My grades are a whole lot better and now i'm gonna focus on the story to make you guys happy. 

BILLY'S POV

John is such a jerk. Today, at school, I was about to ask Kelli to the senoir dance. I don't know why we call it 'senior dance' when really, it's just prom. Anyways, I was about to ask Kelli to prom and then John came over and slung his arm around Kelli and then he kissed her on the cheek. I could see the pain in her eyes. When she said that she believed me last night, I thought she was starting to get her memory back. So.. I wanted to ask her to the dance. But when John came, I knew she didn't get it back. So I just gave up. 

After school, I went to get some frozen yogurt. When I was the shop, a lot of memories flashed back in my head. This was the place where me and Kelli had our first date. Well, it wasn't a date, I just like to call it that. I still remember her order: Strawberry Swirl with blueberry and mango for toppings, and a little bit of caramel. It sounds disgusting, and it looks disgusting, but it pleased Kelli. So I ordered what she normally got, and it was actually good. After finishing my yogurt, I went to the mall to get my suit for prom. Right when I opened the door, I saw Kelli and Rachel. "Kelli! Kel-" I got caught off by the paparazzi. They started taking pictures, and the flash kept blinding me. I saw Kelli walking out the doors, so I pushed the paparazzi and ran. "Kelli! Kelli!" I shouted. She turned around, and smiled. "Hey Billy!" She said. She walked towards me, with the most beautiful smile on. "Hey, sorry about John earlier. I don't know why he was being like that." Kelli said. "It's fine." I said. But then I thought about it. I wasn't fine with it and I wanted to tell her. "Actually, that was a pretty jerk move. Why'd you let him act like that?"  I said, and I totally regret it. Kelli was shocked, and I'm sure she was disgusted by me. "Gee, I'm sorry Billy. I'm sorry that not everything is going your way." Kelli said. She was so pissed. She turned around and started to walk away. But then she turned around and said, "You know, I was starting to believe all the things that people have told me about us. Everybody was telling me how sweet and nice you are, and how caring you were to me. I guess not. So let me tell you what, if you're disrespecting my boyfriend, you're also disrespecting me. And he wasn't being rude, he's my boyfriend, he's suppose to do that." And with that, Kelli walked away. It gets worse. Paparazzi was taking photos, asking me questions I didn't want to answer. Can't wait to see what kind of story they'll put up.

Now Kelli hates me, as if losing her memory wasn't bad enough.

KELLI'S POV

What is wrong with Billy? He was saying rude things about John, and it was pissing me off. But i'm not gonna let that bring me down. The dance was in two days, and I have to reserve a makeup stylist. Rachel started the car, and I called MAC to reserve a date. "Um, hi. I would like to schedule a date to get my makeup done." I said. "Sure, I just need your name." The lady said. "Kelli Berglund." "Okay, I need the date of when it needs to be done." "May 24th 2014." "I'm sorry ma'am, the schedule is full that day." The lady said. "Oh, then nevermind. Thanks anyways." "No problem." And then I hung up. Crap. Now I have to do my own makeup, and I'm not that great at it. "Dang it." I said under my breath. "What happened?" Rachel said. "I tried to reserve a date to get my makeup done, and they had no room." I answered. "Where'd you try to reserve it at?" Rach said. "MAC." I said. "Oooh, sorry. I'm one of them." Rachel said. I snarled and Rachel drove me home. 

I got home and it was about 7:00 PM, I walked into the house and went into my bathroom. I gathered up all my makeup materials to practice and sorted them out on the counter. I laid out my brushes, eyeliners, eyeshadows, lipsticks, blushes, mascaras, foundations, etc. I washed my face to get rid of the oils and dirt. I sat down, faced the mirror and began applying foundation. I stared at myself because I looked like a ghost, God I am so bad at this. I started to apply mascara, then eyeliner, then eyeshadow. Then I realised that i'm doing it backwards. The eyeshadow was covering the eyeliner and the eyeshadow and it made me look like someone who doesn't know how to do makeup. Even though that's the case. I was in the middle of putting lipstick on, then there was a knock at the door, which caused my hand to move the lipstick across my face. "Ugh, come in." I said. It was my little sister, Kirra. She started laughing at my face. I wiped my face and said, "What do you want." 'It's time for dinner." She said. "What? It's only 7:30.." Then I checked my phone. It's 10:00. I've been trying to do my makeup for 3 hours. Three. "Oh shoot, I've been doing my makeup for three hours Kirra!" It took me about ten seconds to realise that I was talking to myself. I turned around like nothing ever happened and started to wash my face.

After dinner, I went to my bathroom and took a shower and all the other essential stuff. When I finished, I belly-flopped onto my bed. I closed my eyes and thought about the day. First, I reunited with my best friend, I got a gorgeous dress for prom, Billy being a jerk, and then I got asked to the dance. Wait a minute. I sat up and realised, I didn't get asked to prom yet. Prom is in two days and I still don't have a date! Oh well, I still have one more day left. I curled up on bed with my blanket and eventually fell asleep. 

-NEXT DAY-

BILLY'S POV

I woke up early, and checked my email. My manager emailed me a story that was put up by the paparazzi. It read, Actor, Billy Unger and co-worker, Kelli Berglund Split. The title, for some reason, made my stomache twist. I read on. "Co-workers Billy Unger and Kelli Berglund, verbally fight in the mall. Paparazzi say that the actors were arguing and ended with the actress, Kelli Berglund, leaving the mall with her friend. Leaving Billy Unger alone."  I shut my laptop and started crying. I messed up. I messed up big time. I'm thinking, maybe I should just let go and let John have her. I got dressed, and went to school.

KELLI'S POV

When I woke up, I went on twitter. There were tweets about Billy and I, breaking up. I'm not even gonna trip, at least people know that we're not together. I put my phone away, and got ready. After getting ready, I went outside and Rachel was outside waiting for me. I got in the car and asked her, "Did you get asked to prom yet?" "Mhmm, Devin asked me." She replied. "Aww, you guys would look so cute together." I said. "Right!?! What about you, you get asked yet?" "Umm, no." I said. "Billy didn't ask you ye- oh, sorry. I heard what happened. I'm sorry." I knew she was talking about me and Billy breaking up, so I'm gonna tell her the truth. "Rachel, I'm gonna be honest. Billy and I never split up." I said. Her face lit up. "So you guys are still together?" She asked. "No. We were never together. Didn't you know that John and I are together?" I said. She looked confused. "What?!? Why didn't you tell me?!" She yelled. "We didn't wanna tell anybody. We've been dating for a year." "A YEAR!? AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!" "John told me that we were." I said. "And you believe him? Kelli, John has been a jerk to you and Billy for three years." She said. "Rachel stop. I know that that's not true, and i'm pretty sure that Billy told you to say that, so can you please be a friend and support me. I only told you the truth because out of all the people, I thought you would understand." I said. She looked so shocked and upset. But I didn't really care, she was acting exactly like Billy. "Kelli I'm sor-" "No. You can go to school by yourself since you've made both of us late." I got out of the car and Rachel drove away five minutes later. I saw her crying a little, and truth is, I felt bad. I kinda regret saying those things, I mean, she was my best friend. But since she's probably at school, I called John. "Hey, John." I said. "Hey Kelle Belle, what's up?" He said. "Well, um, I need a ride to scho-" "No problem, I'll be here in about...right.. now." John's car pulled up on the side, and he smiled at me. "Hey babe." he said. I smiled and said, "Hey." I went in the car and John quickly shoved flowers in my face. "Kelli, I am so sorry for not asking you sooner, but will you please go to prom with me." John said. There it was. I finally got asked, by the person I wanted to be asked by. I smiled and said, "Yes." He smiled and grabbed my neck and connected his lips with mine. 

-ONE DAY LATER-

-PROM NIGHT-

It was three hours before prom, and I was panicking because I don't know what to do with my face. But I tried. I tried to put as little as possible on applying my foundation, and it actually looked alright. Then I applied eyeshadow, then eyeliner, then mascara, all in the right order. Then I put on a nudish-rosy-colored lipstick, and I suprisingly looked good. After putting on my makeup, I did my hair. I made my hair look like a loose crown, and it ended up looking beautiful. I put on my dress, then my shoes and added a touch of blush. When I heard a knock at the door, I knew it was John. I went downstairs and opened the door. It was not who I expected.

mwahahahahaha cliffhanger ok bye