Chapter 10

Before we start with Chapter 10, when you guys finish this chapter, comment what you think of John. You guys never tell me what you think of him, and I would really like to know. Thanks! okay, now back to the story.

KELLI'S POV

It's weird, I just met John (apparentely I've known him for a year. AND we're dating) and now i'm making out with him. It feels like I just met him, but we're dating. FOR A YEAR. We were making for about five minutes already, I know it doesn't seem like that's long, but really...think about it. We broke apart and took a breather. John held me close and whispered, "I gotta go." Then he kissed my forehead and smiled. I smiled at him then I whispered, "I'll miss you." He smiled and then walked away. While he was walking away, he turned and blew a kiss. Hella cheesy. But since he was my boyfriend, I went with the flow and pretended I caught the kiss and shoved it into my pocket. John started to giggle and walked away. I smiled like a lunatic and then it faded away. I dunno...something just doesn't feel...right. I sighed and turned around to see Billy staring at me with a angry-sad face on. What a creep. I walked away and got ready for the show. I sat down and grabbed some coffee and stared at the set. Then, some big guy came up to me.

"Sup Kelli! You remember me?"

"Ummm...no. Not really."

"Oh. Well. I'm Spencer, your co-worker. We're really close, like we play around like kids. We goof around alot, we pull pranks on each other, we joke around with Billy all the time- and you loved teasing him. Like, ALOT." What was Spencer talking about? I thought I don't talk to Billy. Maybe John just doesn't want me talking to him probably because Billy and I use to have a special bond or something and he's just jealous. Maybe. That's cute though.

"I use to tease Billy alot? And I liked it?" I asked.

"Oh yea. You were always the one to say, 'Hey Spencer! Let's go pull a prank on Billy!' You would always knock on my dressing room just to say that." Spencer said excitedly. Wow, I thought. I was always the one to talk about Billy. Maybe we were just really close friends. Then why would John tell me all that stuff?

"Um...hey Spence? Could you tell me a little more about me and Billy?" I said nervously.

"Sure. Ok, so you guys were really close, I mean, CLOSE. You guys were always standing next to each other in pictures or even just casual, always sitting next to each other, always talking alone, always laughing together, he even invited you to go to Disneyland with him and not me! You guys were really into each other." Spencer said with a laughed.

"Wait, what!?! Into each other? How long have we been close to each other? Or..into each other?"

"You guys were close since the beginning of time-for three years. But I started to notice you guys started to fall for each other this year." Whaaaaaaa. But me and John are dating. Why would Spencer think anything like that?

"But Spencer, I have a boyfriend."

"What?" Right when he said that, the director called him up. He walked away and turned to say, "We'll talk later about your 'boyfriend'."

I had a confused face, then John caught my eye. He was setting up lights for the stage. I went up to him. "Hey John?"

"Hey Kelle Belle." He grabbed my waist and pulled me in closer to give me a peck on the lips.

I smiled and said, "Why doesn't anyone know that we're dating? I told Spencer and he just looked so flustered."

John hesitated and pulled me closer and said, "Listen Kelli, the first time I asked you out, we made a deal to never tell anyone or I could get fired. And this is the best job i've ever had cause I get to see you everyday. So, if you see Spencer again, just say you were kidding. Alright?" "Fine."  I was about to walk away, but then asked John one more question. "Um, John? Remember when you told me to stay away from Billy?" "Yea." he answered simply. "Well...it sounds to me that we were really close friends. Why did you tell me to stay away?" I said without any hesitation, John did. He moved back a little and shook his head in confusion. "Kelli, do you trust me?" "Well...I just met you and already, there's drama." "Do you trust me!?!" He was shouting now. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. "Yes. I- I trust you." I said with my voice cracking. "Then don't question me! And respect me like you did before!" He walked away with alot of sass. I was just standing alone, crying. Then John turned around and walked back. He came to hug me and comfort me. "Kelli, i'm sorry. I'm sorry. It-it's just been a long day and I just don't want Billy near you, that's all. I'm afraid you don't trust me." He said with guilt. "I trust you. It's just, I feel like I just met you." I said, trying to not sound so harsh. "I get it. It's alright." John said. He walked closer to me and kissed my forehead, then left. 

The director called me up. He set me in my position, then my makeup artists applied some blush. I was a bit nervous, but, I think I'll be ok. About five minutes later, Billy walked on set and went into his position. The director told Billy to smile. He tried to put a fake smile, but it just looks too awkward. Then, we were already beginning to act.

BILLY'S POV

I hug Kelli for a minute; next thing I know, she's making out with John. Wait what. She's making out with John. WHAT?!?! WHY IN THE NAME OF JESUS IS SHE MAKING OUT WITH JOHN?!?! This was all new to me. Why is she making out with John? I walked away with anger and a bit of sass. I was so confused. Did John tell her something? Was that even John? I'm positive it was John. That doesn't matter. The thing is, Kelli JUST recovered, and already she's making out with John. MY ENEMY. I went to my dressing room and slammed the door. My makeup artists, who was about...maybe 36.. was sitting in my seat holding a magazine. She looked startled, considering I slammed the door. She was motioning for me to come, so she could my man- makeup on.

After an hour of getting my makeup done, I got out of my dressing room. I went to the set to talk to the director. I asked him if I could maybe not chase Bree. But he rejected my idea. I'm supposed to chase after Bree (Kelli). Today's episode is: Mission: Space. For some reason I didn't want to look at Kelli. I feel disrespected everytime I see her now. I can see her with John talking in the corner of my eye. John held her and kissed her, and Kelli seemed to like it. I looked away and tried to tune her out. 

~15 MINUTES LATER~

I saw Kelli standing alone with her head tilt down, crying. I wanted to comfort her. I walked towards her, then John saw me. Right when John saw me, he ammediately went to Kelli and hugged her. Alright, he wants to play that game? Two can play at once. I thought to myself. If John thinks he can take Kelli just because she lost her memory, then I can take his. Woah Billy. Am I really thinking that? I'm just really angry at John because he's using Kelli. Kelli shouldn't be treated like that. Kelli needs someone to respect her, trust her. Someone who actually cares for her. John is just a player. He could get any girl in the world with his charming looks, but why my girl? I walked away and went in my position. Kelli went in hers too. We glared at each other for a second and looked away. I can tell my face was still in a frown. 

"Hey Billy!" the director shouted.

"Yea?" I said.

"SMILE!!"

"Bree..just be safe out there, ok?"

Hey guys! So what did you guys think of this chapter? You guys do realise that chapters 5-10 is all in one day?

Anyways, you guys still never told me what you guys think of John!!! I really want to know what you guys think of him. So please comment what you guys think of him!!!