Chapter 7

KELLI'S POV

That guy was weird. I yawned and then put my head down so I could rest. I closed my eyes and started to think. Billy was kinda cute. He had soft hazel eyes, from what I can remember. But still, I shouldn't be thinking about him. He was a stranger. My head quickly bounced up when I heard the doors open. I saw a lady with brown hair, crying, it was my mom. She was turning then locked her eyes on mine. She made her way toward me and hugged me. For some reason, I started to bawl out tears. "Sweetheart, what happened?" my mother asked. "All I remember was lights and getting hit." I replied weakly. "Oh dear, do you remember anything. Like anything." she sounded eager this time. "Well, I remember family and being on a show...but I forgot what show." My mom gave me a packet, what looked like lines. I had to remember all these lines for the show in two days. This is what she gives me after she hears me getting hit by a truck. What was the show called again? Was it Lab Hamsters? Hamsters in the Lab? Rat Labs? Rats in the Lab? Lab Rats? Lab Rats. hmmm...I think it was Rats in the Lab. Nevermind. It's definitely Lab Rats..I think.

BILLY'S POV

I had to take a taxi a home, considering I was walking to the grocery store and took the emergency truck to the hospital. I was still crying and the driver tried to talk to me a few times. I rubbed my temples and sighed. How can she not remember me? Did the truck really hit her that bad? Well..obviously. This is all my fault! I just had to stop to get coffee with some random girl! I was sweating and crying and my hands had turned in to red fists. My fists were clenched so tight, my nails were going through my skin making my hands pale and white. I was angry. Angry at myself. Angry at that stupid truck driver. Angry at Kelli.

Finally I arrived home and found myself on my house steps. I opened the door and still, no one was there. I turned on the lights, went towards the kitchen and saw two plates with macaroni and cheese on top. There I go crying again. Always crying. Kelli made macaroni and cheese and never ate-judging the fact that there were two plates with forks beside them still perfectly untouched. Kelli waited half an hour for me, walked to the grocery store that would take about 15 minutes to get to, got hit by a truck, and stayed in a hospital for three hours getting surgery. All that, with an empty stomache. Wow. That is what I call, a true warrior. I warmed up the macaroni and ate. It was still delicious, in a weird way. After I finished, I washed the dishes and took a shower. For some reason, taking a shower gives me a lot of time to think. After a shower, I hopped onto my bed and looked up at the ceiling. I kept thinking about what Dr.Eversman said back at the hospital. "Leave her alone and be a stranger from now on."  Seriously. What kind of advice is that? Why would I throw away all the memories I had with Kelli and pretend nothing ever happened? I closed my eyes and tried to think/sleep. Then, I popped my eyes opened. Work. In two days. Lab Rats. New episode. Two days. Kelli.

~TWO DAYS LATER~

KELLI'S POV

My mom woke me up and told me I had to go to the studio. Why do I have to go when I know nobody there? Ugh. I sat up on my bed and smelt a little stench. I looked at my shoulder and saw a circle stain covered with drool. Ew. Gross. I wiped my mouth and got ready. After getting ready, I went downstairs to get breakfast. "Are you ready for the show? Did you study the lines I gave you?" my mom said right when I got off the last step. "Yea. Hopefully I remember them."

~AT THE STUDIO~

I opened the doors and saw everyone looking at me. There was a tall guy named Spencer, a little boy named Tyrel and some other crew memebers. I sighed and walked away awkwardly. I went to go get water and then I heard the door bust open. Oh no. It was that guy I saw at the hospital. Was it Billy? I think so. What is he doing here? He saw me and had a surprised look and made his way toward me. Uh oh. I tried to not notice him and walk away. When I turned, I accidentally hit someone. "Sorry Kelli." the boy said. How does he know me? He had a name tag, which means he probably works here. I tried to have a good peek at the name tag cause it was so blurry. "It's okay..John..?" I said.

Hey! ok, so I just noticed that ABCD stood for Adam, Bree, and Chase. The D stands for Davenport! Well, I hope you like Chapter 7, but for some of you, kind of hate me now because of the last chapter. Yea.. I love you too XD. Oh and, from now on, everytime one of my chapters reaches at least 90 reads, i'll post a new one. : )