Chapter 11

I am so so so so sorry for keeping you guys waiting for the chapter! It's here now! Anyways, I think you guys are really gonna like this chapter..kinda..maybe..no. Now! Back to the story!

BILLY'S POV

We were done shooting for the day. I quickly went to my dressing room so I could walk pass Kelli- whom I couldn't seem to find. I was walking down the hallway then my eye twitched. Kelli was making out with John on her dressing room door. Kelli's and my dressing room are next to each other. Her back was against the wall, her arm slung around John's neck, messing with his hair. John was leaning towards her, with his arms around her waist, exploring her back. They were making out like, hardcore. John was kissing her aggressively like he was going to eat her face or something. Kelli looked so pleased, it made me sick. I opened my door and slammed it so that Kelli and John would get startled and break apart. I packed my backpack with some of my refreshments, extra clothes, some of my sport magazines, and my phone charger. I'm ready to leave the studio after this long day. I could hear Stella laughing really loud. Hopefully she doesn't want anything to do with me. She's the reason Kelli and I aren't together. 

Right when I opened my door to leave, Stella was standing there smiling. She hugged me before I could do anything. She pulled me away and said, "Hi Billy!" 

"Hey Stella. Ummm.do you need something?" 

"Well..I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go grab something to eat.You know..cause you worked hard today."

To be honest, I don't really want to be involved with Stella at all. Right when I was about to reject her, Kelli came out of her dressing room. Followed by John. What the bloody hell is John doing in her room? They held hands, but since John saw me, he went in for kiss. Kelli then pulled away and shook her head with a smile. 'That's my Kelli', I thought in my head. The kiss only lasted for six seconds. Yea, I counted. "Billy." Stella said. "Wassup?" I said. "Well..do you want to go or not?" I didn't want Kelli to think I'm a loner, or to let John think I'm weak. "Sure. Where do you wanna go?" I said. Stella had a huge smile on her face. "Let's go to Maggiano's." Stella said.

~15 MINUTES LATER~

Stella and I arrived at the restaurant, 'Maggiano's Little Italy'. It's a fancy Italian restaurant. We sat down and the waitress took our orders. "So umm..Billy, you did really good tonight." Stella said, trying to start a conversation.

"Thanks." I replied. Stella started to talk about stuff, but I wasn't paying any attention. "So.. I was thinking, since this isn't really a date..I was gonna ask if you wanna go see a movie some time. As a couple." Stella said. Ughhhh. 'I DON'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING WITH YOU!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!' I said in my head. Once again, right when I was about to reject her, Kelli and John came in.

Seriously. Did they have to come to THIS restaurant. I bet John overheard Stella say this place. John was looking around as if he was looking for something. Then he eyed me. He was whispering in Kelli's ear and she looked confused and started to shake her head. He then pulled her shoulders close to him and started to talk to her. Then Kelli smiled and then John kissed her forehead. After seeing that horror movie (metaphor), they made their way towards my table. No. Please don't come to my table. Then finally, just to show off, I shouted, "Yes Stella I will go to the movies with you!" I tried to say happily. Stella looked so happy and came to my side of the table and hugged me. Ugh. Can this get any worse? "Hey Billy!" John said. I spoke to soon.

"Hi John." I said bluntly. "Hi Billy." Kelli said. Her simple 'hi' crushes me inside. "Hi." I said simply, trying to hide my emotions. "Mind if we sit here?" John said, with a devilish grin. "Yea! Oh yea! That would be fun!" Stella said loudly and happily. Great. Just my luck.