Chapter 3

IT'S HERE! I finally recovered Chapter 3 after its tragic death. I AM SOOOOOOO SORRRRRYYYYYY I KEPT YOU ALL WAITING AFTER A MILLION YEARS. But it's here now. You are so welcome.

KELLI'S POV

Trees blowing, wind whispering, me and Billy holding hands, bringing ourselves against trees and kissing. "I love you Kelli." "I love you too." Suddenly, two men show up and grab Billy's neck and-

Woah! I woke up from that scary dream and looked around and saw such a cute face. Billy. Wait what. Where am I? Billy's room. I bet you're all wondering how I know this is his room. A few months ago Billy invited Spencer, T.J. and I to come over and study our lines. So there. Now you know. I struggled to get up, and looked around. God... why am I so sore? Oh yea, I got beat up by a bunch of thugs. I got up very slowly and quietly so I wouldn't wake Billy up. I slid off the bed and fell on my shoulder. Ok ow. There was a bruise there before and I just made it worse. Yay. I got up and my body started aching. I let out a little wimp and quickly covered my mouth. Billy started to groan and started moving around. Then he stopped. I tippied toed to his bathroom to see how bad my face looks. I look like crap. I went back into the room and found a letter and Billy's chair. It said,

Hi Kelli! Hopefully you see this. Billy told me everything about the bullies and how you stuck up for Billy and I am so sorry to hear that. I also apologize for Billy's weakness. Billy is such a girl. :) I have some clothes and a towel laid out on this chair incase you want to take a shower. And, I have some ingredients in the kitchen. There are some missing items, but it all depends on what you make. And don't ask Billy to make anything, he knows absolutely NOTHING about cooking. He'll burn the house in a second. Anyways, take care!

Sincerely, Erin

I set the letter down, grabbed the clothes and quickly went to the bathroom. I'm in the shower and the hot water burns my skin. Like seriously. It burns all the scrapes and cuts. But that's not what hurt the most, the soap literally killed me. 

BILLY'S POV

I could hear water running. Someone is probably in the shower. Wait. I got up super quickly and tried to think of what I should do. Then I remember, Kelli is probably in the shower. Well I can't do anything about that. I got up to go to the kitchen to get some Capri Sun, just in case Kelli wants one. When I came back to my room and belly flopped onto my bed, and then I heard the bathroom door open. Kelli. I quickly got up and she started laughing. My could tell my face turned red. Then she started laughing more. She then sat next to me and tried to grab the juice out of my hand. But I didn't let the happened. I pulled my hand in the air so she wouldn't reach the juice. Then she stood up, and so did I. She kept trying to get the juice but I just kept dodging it. We were like a couple. Laughing and fighting over a juice. We were both laughing and then I tripped. I fell on Kelli and our lips touched. And that was that. We were stuck kissing by choice- at least for me. But Kelli didn't pull away. It was like a dream. A beautiful, totally unreal, dream.