Chapter 5

KELLI'S POV

It's been half an hour and Billy still wasn't back. I was leaning on the counter and texted Billy to ask him if he was almost here. After, I started browsing instagram on my phone for ten minutes then I gave up. Billy hasn't texted the past twenty minutes and i'm starting to get worried. Then I realized he left his phone here. I grabbed my bag and rushed out the door. The market was pretty far, maybe that's what took Billy so long. Nahhh, it's almost been three hours since he left. I finally reached the market and went inside and browsed the store. I searched for ten minutes and still no sign of Billy. I went outside and saw Starbucks across from me. Then I saw him. Billy. I saw Billy at a table laughing. I smiled and ran towards him, then I noticed he wasn't alone. I was in the middle of the street and saw somebody. Saw her. She was blonde, laughing as if there were no tomorrow. She was pretty. Ugh. What was Billy doing with her? Were we not making out just a few hours ago? Then I saw her face clearly. Stella. Stella was my bestfriend in middle school.

HOOONNKK

BILLY'S POV

Stella and I went to Starbucks across the market. She ordered a Vanilla Bean latte and I ordered the same. We both made up silly names and told the cashier our names were, Dawsonafreek and Sheritto. We sat down telling each other jokes and what our family was like, and blah blah blah. Dawsonafreek and Sheritto! the cashier said through the megaphone. Stella and I were laughing so hard, Stella started to cry. The cashier was giving us odd looks, I don't blame her. We went outside to sit and talk. Stella wasn't exactly the prettiest, but she was gorgeous in a weird way. We were telling each other jokes and it was Stella's turn. "Okay, okay, What did the ma-"  HOOONNKK Stella was cut off from a loud honk from a huge truck that was about fifteen feet away from us. I quickly turned and saw a body next to the truck. Then I got up and ran to the body to help. I was standing in front of the body and reconized the face. Kelli. Her eyes were closed and there was blood coming from out of her head and arms. Wasn't it bad enough that she got beat up from a bunch of thugs earlier? It was my fault. I felt tears welling up in my eyes. I kneeled and crouched next to her. I called 911 and put my hand to my head and cried. I should've never left Kelli alone, but I didn't want to have her walk all the way here and back. But that wasn't the problem. I got distracted by a different girl. The ambulance was finally here and Kelli's body was being put in the ambulance. I was in the truck-bus-car thingy with her. I had to be with her. I held her hand and cried even more. Her pink lips were dried, her hands were cold, her eyes were closed but I could tell she was crying bec- because... Wait, why was she here? Damn it. I left her waiting and she was probably worried and she must've saw me and Stella. Stella. What happened to her? That didn't matter. "I'm sorry Kelli. I am so sorry." I whispered to Kelli. I held her hand and kissed them and kept apologizing. 

We finally arrived at the hospital.

I apologize for the looooooooooooooonggggg update. My internet stopped working, but Chapter 5 is here now!!! I know I keep lying to you guys that I would update quicker, but.. yea.. But all that matters is that it's here now!! Follow my instagram Sheri2tees. Thank You for waiting so patiently. Oh, and just incase you wanted to know, Dawsonafreek is pronounced, Daw-sun-uh-freak. You prolly don't care, buhh, okay bye.