Chapter 12

Hey guys! So, when you guys are done with this chapter, please read the note below. It's some information about a new story. Okay, go on. : )

Previously, in Chapter 11,

"You know, John and I have been dating for a-" "GET AWAY!" I heard Billy from the bathroom.

BILLY'S POV

Kelli and John sat down next to each other. John facing me, and Kelli facing Stella. "So..How'd you guys meet?" Stella asked John and Kelli. My mind like, woke up. "Yea, how did you guys meet?" I asked. John hesitated and looked really shocked. Kelli, on the other hand, looked calm and relaxed. "Actually I don't really know. You know, with the losing my memory and everything." Kelli said. John straightened up and said, "Well.. this was back in 2013. I, uhh, knocked on Kelli's door and she let me in. Then, I looked into her eyes and told her, 'Kelli, out of everyone here, I only think of you. I've been trying to send you signals, but you never get them. Kelli, I'm in love with you. You have never for a minute left my mind. You are caring, beautiful, funny, you're..you're perfect. For the past two years, I've been meaning to tell you something, will you go on a date with me?' and that's how I asked her out." John said. Kelli's eyes were sparkly and shiny, well, I always see it that way, but they looked so attached to John.  I can't believe it. About two years ago, I told John that that's how I wanted to ask Kelli out.

TWO YEARS AGO

"Hey John! You work here?" I shouted at my bestfriend.

"Sup. Yea, I set up the lights. And you got the part! Congrats!" John said.

"Thanks man. Um, do you know that girl with the brown hair?" I said, pointing at the girl.

"Who? Kelli? Her name is Kelli Berglund. But don't get too attached, she plays Bree. Your sister." John said. 

And simply, I said, "Oh." But I didn't care. She was beautiful.

-ONE MONTH LATER-

I was in love with this girl. Kelli wasn't even close to my dream girl, she was better than my dream girl. She is my dream girl. Wait, that didn't make sense. I went up to John, who was flirting with the young makeup artists, as usual. "John!" I yelled so he could hear me. 

"Wassup!" He shouted back. 

"I was thinking about asking Kelli out." I said. John's eyes popped and said, "Excuse me ladies." He said to the girls. He then pulled my arm and dragged me to my dressing room. 

"You're gonna ask Kelli out?" He said. "Yea. Is that really a big deal?" "Big? HUGE! You realise that people are gonna hate you two." John said. "Why?" I said. "Because you two are siblings on the show and people are going to be disgusted. They'll say it's incest!"John said. (just in case you don't know what Incest means: two relatives that are in love and want to be together) I looked down and shook my, then looked up. "But it won't be! We're not even related! That's just on the show." I shouted. Then I said, "Look, can't you just be a friend and support me? This is a girl I am madly in love wit-" Then I was interrupted by John. "Woah woah woah woah woah. You're in love?" he said. I realised I had just told him I loved Kelli. "Well, yea." "Dude. That's great!" John said. "Really? So do you think I can ask her out?" John nodded his head and said, "Do you know what you're gonna say?" "Well..I haven't really worked on it yet." I said. "Ok...just for right now, just make something up right now."

"Ok..'Kelli, out of every single person I know, I only ever think of you. I've been trying to give you hints, but you never seem to get them. You have never for a second left my mind since the first day. You are caring, beautiful, warm-hearted, funny, you're perfect. Kelli, i'm in love with you. So, would you please do me the honor and go on a date with me?' How was that?" I said. I was completely embarrassed. John's eyes were watery, but since he was a dude, he tried to hide them. "That was perfect. Just say that. I guarantee you, she is going to say yes and never want to let you go." I then felt a smile creep on to my face.