Chapter 13

Hey guys! So let me introduce you to the new character, Rachel Storm. Her username is: Vampire_Dawn . And for those of you who's read my story but hasn't read Chapter 3, I JUST UPDATED IT. The chapter is right next to "sorry". So yea.

THE WHOLE CHAPTER WILL BE FROM KELLI'S POINT OF VIEW

I turned my head around and mouthed the words, 'Bye'. John offered a ride home, but I rejected and took the bus. I didn't want to talk to John. I just wanted to think about Billy. Why was Billy so depressed at dinner? What was the actual problem in the bathroom? Why did John lie? I rest my head on the window, and though the vibrations were causing a mild concussion, it didn't hurt as much as my thoughts did. All these thoughts were making me tired, so I fell asleep.

About half an hour later, the driver woke me up to tell me that we're at my stop. After tipping the driver, I stepped down the bus and found John sitting at my front porch. Ugh. I walked over, and he immediately had a smile on his face. I sat next to him and he said, "I've been waiting for you." "I see." I replied. "John, I know you lied back at the restaurant. Why?" I said. "Look Kelli, I know it looks like I'm a cocky, conceited, stuck- up, jerk. I know everybody sees me like that. But Kelli, I promise you I am so much better than that." John said. He didn't answer the question. He literally dodged the it. But since I'm tired, I'm not gonna even ask why he ignored it. "Kelli, I really, really, REALLY like you. Please give me a chance to show you the better side of me." John said. I was listening now. When I looked into his eyes, there was something different. There was sensitivity and realness. I got closer to him, and kissed him. He cupped my neck and I held his arms. I've kissed John many times, but this one felt different. This one gave me butterflies. We broke away after, maybe thirty seconds. We looked into each others eyes one more time, and then he got up. "Bye Kelli." John said and smiled. "Bye." I said back, and then he left. I watched him leave, then when he was really gone, I looked up at the stars.

After staring at the stars, I got up and quietly went in the house. Everybody was alseep, so I had to be extra quiet. I went in my room and belly-flopped onto my bed. I checked my Instagram, and I was shocked. There were so many comments about Billy and I. There were also alot of pictures of us together. So many comments about how Billy and I are so cute together, or that we should date and get married. Crazy. I threw my phone across the room, but since I care about too much, I went to go get it and charged it. I washed my face and got ready for bed. I threw myself at the bed and thought about the kiss John and I shared. It was so real and intense- the good kind. I think I might actually have REAL feelings for him.

~NEXT DAY~

The next I woke up all slumped. I got up and went to get ready for school. Since i'm a senior, I have to look so good like my life depends on it. After getting ready, I went downstairs and headed to the door. When I opened the door, a brunette girl was standing there. And then I remembered. "RACHEL!!!" I shouted and hugged my best friend. Rachel- well, Rachel Storm, is my best friend. She is one of the sweetest person I know, and did I mention she is very rich? Uh, yea, she is. She will buy anything and everything that is appealing to her. But the thing is, she doesn't buy it with her own money, her dad does. But her dad doesn't mind, he is a anesthesiologist (Medical doctor). "Oh my god Kelli! I was so worried about you!" Rachel said, hugging me tightly. "I missed so much!" she said. "I missed you too." I said. I missed her alot, she's been my best friend since birth. Our dads have been friends since they were kids. So, what did you expect? We then pulled away. "Did you get everything for the senior dance?" Rachel said. "I get hit by a bus and that's what you ask me?" I replied. We both laughed together. "Sorry, I'm just excited. We're seniors!! We get to go to waaaayy better dances." Rachel said, poking me. "When is the dance?" I ask. "Two days." "TWO DAYS?!?! I DIDN'T GET MY DRESS YET!" I shouted. "Are you serious? Ok, we'll get your dress after school." Rachel said. "You're a life saver Rach."