Found.

The metal door opened slowly, creaking as it was pulled open.

An arm came slithering out, grabbing me by my shoulder pocket and roughly pulling me into the room. I yelped as the collar of my uniform dug into my neck.

The metal door closed behind me as I looked around the room. There were bookshelves on the left side of the room stocked from top to bottom with multiple books. There was a desk in the middle of the room with a laptop on it, no USB in it though. There were papers scattered everywhere, splotches of blood staining a few of them. Three men lay on the ground with bullets riddled in them.

"The mission is a failure," I turned to the male who had spoken.

My brows knit together as my eyes landed on Price. His arms were crossed against his chest, an annoyed look resting on his face. "Failure?" I drew out the word, my brows still furrowed.  I walked towards the desk, turning the laptop my way.

"The intel is corrupted." He rubbed his temples, an exasperated sigh coming from him. He walked over to the laptop, shutting it with one hand. He looked over his shoulder, his light brown eyes connecting with my [E/C] eyes.

Heat crept up the back of my neck as I shifted awkwardly. I cleared my throat, breaking eye contact with the brown-haired man. What was that about?

"A chopper is on its way," a thick British accent spoke from across the room. My eyes landed on Ghost, his mask and uniform masking him in the shadows.

"What about McTavish?" I knit my brows together once more, my hips swaying as I shifted my weight to one leg.

"He'll be there," he gave a dry response.

-

The sound of the helicopter's rotor blades silenced everything. The dirt and dust circled, making a tiny tornado around the squad as we waited for our ride to land.

Enemy soldiers were making their approach to the LZ, their shouts muffled by the helicopter.

"Helico-4 is inbound for extraction. Be advised, enemies are advancing to the LZ. It's going to be a tight window..."

We all turned to look at each other, our eyes sharing the same look. We cocked our guns, nodding to each other before running behind cover.

I leaned against a rock, my sights aiming toward the enemies as they came into view. Bullets riddled the first line of enemies, their bodies planted into the dirt.

"Helico-4. We're standing by. Get to the extraction point now."

I turned around as the helicopter landed, and the back doors slid open except for the two cockpit ones in front. I ran from the rock as I made my way to the helicopter, bullets ricocheting off the helicopter and making skid marks.

Bullets headed my way as my feet stomped against the ground, feeling the small breeze from bullets that were mere inches away from connecting.

My chest quickly rose and fell as I made my way into the helicopter. Ghost was sitting in the middle, causing me to sit beside the window. Soap sat across from me, his hand brushing against my knee as he closed the door.

"Helico-4. Ready for take-off."

.

A/N: did you like it? >:) Any constructive criticism will do!