Chugs.

A/N: guys I have no clue how beer hats work. I've never tried one.

While Soap explained what we were in for, König and I remained standing, waiting for him to finish setting up. Soap turned towards us, holding out an unfamiliar object, which I recognized as a modified beer hat. "This is for König," he said, placing it in König's hands.

The beer hat was equipped with a unique straw that could fit underneath König's hood, making it easy for him to consume the alcohol. The ports were held high above the hat. Odd. He quickly put it on, not asking any questions.

König turned towards me, a look of confusion in his eyes. He looked like a lost puppy, but maybe that was just the alcohol making me think that way.

König and I exchanged a glance, both of us having the same thoughts running through our minds. The world seemed to go silent, as if we were the only people in the room, engaging in a staring contest that seemed to last for eternity.

To be honest, I wasn't sure if I liked or hated these moments of intense eye contact, but they sure were memorable. It didn't help that I was drunk, too.

"Hello?" Soap snapped his fingers between us, trying to catch our attention.

My eyes widened slightly as I broke eye contact with the Austrian. I rubbed my cheek, shaking my head. "Sorry," I muttered.

Why must this keep happening?

Without giving me any time to react, Soap suddenly lifted me by my sides, causing me to let out a muffled scream.

"What are you doing?!" I exclaimed in a flustered tone, squirming in his hold. Soap just laughed, before placing me on top of König's shoulders, as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Now," Soap clapped his hands together, taking a few steps back in front of us. "[First Name], you're going to chug from this."

Soap held up a long, red-coloured bottle with one hand, before placing it in mine. "It's mixed with juice and multiple drinks," he grinned smugly, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

I could smell the strong odour of alcohol coming from the bottle, and my heart started pounding in my chest. I wasn't sure how much more my body could handle, but I was in too deep to back out now.

Soap pointed to König with a mischievous grin on his face. "You're going to keep chugging down beer until she's done." These words sent a shiver down my spine, as I couldn't imagine the amount of alcohol that König would have to consume.

As I looked down at König, he raised a hand and gently squeezed my thigh, causing me to blush in surprise.

König seemed to freeze at his drunken move, a mixture of shock and regret swirling in his eyes. He immediately put his hand back to his side as I straightened my back at the same time.

Soap let out an amused chuckle as he watched us. "Begin," he said, gesturing for us to start chugging our respective drinks.

I felt a sense of panic wash over me as I brought the bottle to my lips, the alcohol burning my throat with its bitter taste. As I started chugging, some of it dripped down my chin, and I felt helpless to stop myself.

Say bye-bye to our morals, König.

The feeling of König's body swaying under mine as Soap kept filling his beer hat made me feel uneasy. As I removed the bottle from my lips, I let out a small gag and wiped my chin, the bitter taste of the alcohol lingering on my tongue.

Despite my discomfort, I braced myself and brought the bottle back up, chugging once more, determined to finish this 'challenge'.

The alcohol swirled in my stomach, making my body feel warm and causing my vision to blur. Fucking hell.

I chugged as much as I could, determined to complete the challenge. However, as I kept going, I eventually started to feel nauseous. I let out a grimace and shook my head, unable to keep going any longer. "I can't," I stammered, feeling my senses being overtaken by the alcohol.

König, who had been patiently waiting for me to finish chugging, quickly sprang into action, lifting his arms to hold my thighs to support me.

"Down," I whispered, feeling the room spin. Like a dog obeying orders, he lowered himself, letting me off his shoulders.

I staggered over to the table, feeling like everything was a blur. I leaned against Price to steady myself and groaned, my breathing erratic as my chest rose and fell quickly.

König found a seat on the other side of the table, Ghost patting his shoulder in a comforting gesture.

I felt like I was going to be sick, my body still reeling from the force of chugging the mixed drink.

"Okay, sergeant?" Price's voice was quiet and full of concern with an edge of amusement.

"Never better," I rolled my eyes.

As I leaned against Price's shoulder, I looked around the bar. The noise, the crowd, and the alcohol were all suffocating me, and my drunken state only made things worse.

Before I knew it, I was swaying drunkenly as I stood up, making my way outside the bar, breathing in the fresh air and taking a moment to clear my head.

I propped myself against one of the outside tables, my back facing the door to the bar.

As I sat here, listening to the hustle and bustle of the people passing by, I began wondering about their lives.

Were they better than mine? Most likely, I thought to myself, feeling a sense of despair wash over me as I contemplated the trajectory of my own life.

This is why I don't drink.

I shook my head, not wanting to lose myself in my thoughts.

Suddenly, I heard a staggering sound behind me and turned to see König walking away from me. "I've already seen you," I called out, smiling and rolling my eyes.

To my surprise, he froze, stopping mid-step as he turned to look at me.

"Warum bist du überall?" he muttered, slowly making his way towards me.

"What's that mean?" I tilted my head, tapping the table as an invitation to sit with me.

As he towered over me, he simply shook his head, his eyes conveying a struggle within. I swallowed, feeling small and vulnerable as I sat there, unsure of what to do or say. He seemed to be weighing his options, his grey eyes locked onto mine as if he was searching for an answer.

Our standoff felt like it lasted an eternity, and I was beginning to wonder if I had said or done something wrong.

"Why do we keep doing this?" I muttered, feeling my heartbeat pick up. 

I know where this would eventually lead, and I know I wouldn't like it. Because every time I'm drunk, I tend to forget everything the morning after.

König tilted his head, his voice a mere whisper, the alcohol making his accent thicker than usual. "Do what?"

I scoffed at this, shaking my head at his act of cluelessness.

I stood up from my seat, and König, who was still standing in front of me, suddenly brought his hand under his mask, pulling out a lollipop with his gloved hand. It was surprising to see him with such a childish treat in his hand, and I wondered if it was supposed to be a gift of some sort.

Giving in to the alcohol and the overwhelming feeling of embarrassment, I reached out and took the lollipop from König's hand, our hands briefly touching. He let out a soft, barely audible gasp, and I felt a flush of heat rush to my cheeks, despite the cool night air.

I put the lollipop in my mouth as I walked past König, my senses still hazy from the alcohol. "Goodnight, soldier," I mumbled, my voice sounding slurred even to my ears.

.

A/N: I bet your giggling and kicking your feet, huh?