Sparring.

As the afternoon sun poured through the windows, casting a warm glow over the room, I took a deep breath and smiled. It was a perfect day, not too hot, not too cold, and not a cloud in the sky. I felt at peace, content to simply sit and enjoy the moment.

The sound of fists meeting flesh echoed through the room, as Price and König engaged in a fierce sparring match. Both fighters were covered in sweat, their breath coming in heaves as they threw punch after punch. A small crowd began to form around them.

Despite their exhaustion, there was a fierce determination etched on Price's face and König's eyes, as if each punch they landed was one step closer to victory. The sight of it filled me with a combination of awe and starstruck, as I couldn't help but wonder how much longer they could keep up this intense pace.

As Price's punches began to lose their momentum, the tide of the sparring match slowly turned in König's favour. It seemed as if König's sheer size was starting to overpower Price's technical skill and speed.

With each hit, König moved closer to victory, and Price's punches appeared to become less effective against his massive frame. The crowd watching the match grew silent as it became clear who would be the victor.

As the intense sparring match drew to a close, König found himself in a dominant position, with Price flat on his back, face towards the ground. With quick and precise movements, König managed to restrain Price's limbs, digging his knee deep into his back as he forced his opponent into a defenceless position.

The crowd held their breath as König maintained his position, using his superior strength to hold Price pinned to the ground. "I give up," Price's voice was gruff. Finally, König released his grip, allowing Price a moment to recuperate.

With a swift, effortless movement, Price rose to his feet, wiping the sweat off his forehead as he turned to König. A playful smile played at the corners of his lips as he held out his hand to his training partner.

"It was fun sparring with you. Thanks for the workout," he said, a note of appreciation in his voice. König accepted his handshake, a look of satisfaction in his eyes as he acknowledged the compliment.

At that moment, the tension in the air became palpable. König's eyes, previously locked on Price, now shifted away from his sparring partner, landing on someone else entirely. It felt like slow motion as I realized with a start that his gaze had found me.

Our eyes locked in a split second that seemed to stretch into an eternity, the connection between us as palpable as the air itself. Time seemed to stop, and it was just the two of us in the world.

But as quickly as that moment happened, it was over. Price turned around, drawn by the connection, and our gaze broke. The moment disappeared as quickly as it had come, but its effect lingered.

Price's smile at me was warm and inviting, almost as if he could sense my sudden discomfort. "Come on, [First Name]," he said, waving me over with a gesture that left no room for argument.

I felt my heart pounding in my chest as I made my way towards the two men, aware of König's intense eyes locked on me. It was as if I was the new toy, the novelty that had everyone's attention. Price gestured to the massive man, his body towering over both us.
"Why don't you take big boy for a spin?" Price smirked down at me as König's eyes narrowed at the nickname.

Despite my sudden awkwardness, Price's enthusiasm was contagious, and before I knew it, I found myself on the sparring mats, facing off against the massive man known as König.

My peace was now ruined. Thanks, Cap.

König stood with his legs wide apart, a defensive stance that made him a formidable opponent. I knew better than to underestimate him. But as I stared at König across the room, I realized that he was unlike any fighter I had ever faced before.

He was patient, waiting for me to make the first move, his eyes focused on me with intense concentration. I searched for an opening, a weakness in his defence, but found none. Every time I thought I had found a way in, he moved with such speed and precision that I failed to connect. It was as if he was reading my thoughts, anticipating my every move.

And so, I hit upon a new idea - a strategy that had worked for me in the past. The technique was considered unorthodox, but I was desperate to find an opening in König's defence.

Like some kind of wild animal, I burst forth from my side, racing towards the massive man with unbridled speed and agility. I climbed him like a monkey, gripping his massive frame and making my way toward his hood.

Our eyes met as I stared directly into his, a glimmer of panic in his eyes as he realized I was going for his most vulnerable spot. I grinned, feeling a surge of adrenaline coursing through my veins. My plan had worked - his defence was down, leaving König completely exposed. And now, with a clear shot to his body, I went in for the attack.

-

After a few hours had passed since the heated sparring match, I found myself in the break room, conversing with the Scottish man, Soap.

The tension that had lingered in the air had dissipated, replaced by a light-hearted atmosphere that made me feel at ease. We shared stories of our missions and laughed at each other's misfortunes, revelling in the camaraderie that existed between us.

It was moments like these that reminded me of why I loved being a part of such a unique community - the bond that we shared was unlike anything I had ever experienced before.

"Why would you eat a woman's ass for five dollars?" My laugh echoed in the room, and my face began to hurt with how much I was smiling.

Soap put up his hands in a defensive manner, his body twitching as he chuckled. "I was struggling," he paused, thinking of a way to get out of this situation. "I wanted this sandwich from a certain store." He rubbed the nape of his neck, his cheeks flushing a light red.

"Bullshit." I rolled my eyes at the absolute fuckery he had just said. My mouth twitched upwards as I tried to hold in a laugh, not wanting to get more 'laugh abs'.

He let out a loud chuckle, his eyes gazing softly upon me as he tried to make another bullshit excuse.

"I'm telling you, [First Name]. It's-" his voice was interrupted by the sound of the break room's door opening.

We both turned our heads to whoever walked in.

There stood König. It appears he changed out of his tactical gear, switching over to more casual and comfy clothes. His hood was still on his head, but there was a silver cross necklace hanging around his neck. He wore a tight fitting short-sleeved black shirt, his arm muscles bulging against the fabric. To complete the look, he wore khaki coloured pants, a belt supporting it from falling.

The tension in the air was palpable as König suddenly turned his gaze from Soap to me. Time felt like it slowed to a crawl, as if we were all frozen in that moment, waiting for something to happen. And then, without warning, König turned on his heel and stormed out of the room, leaving me to chase after him.

I didn't hesitate for a second before making my way after the massive man. The guilt from our earlier sparring session still lingered, and I felt the need to make amends. I could sense that he was upset, and I didn't want to let things stay this way between me and the new member.

.

A/N: Be honest... do you like it? :V