•Chapter 1•

On the 'Spiderteens' gc:

CHAIMEANSTEA: Hey when are you guys getting here? :)

'Obie: I dont believe in time

Gwendy: bout 20 minutes away, Mumbattan is rlly hard to navigate

MilesPerHour: Ikr, theres so much traffic 😭

'Obie: im here

Gwendy: HOW?!

'Obie: i opened my portal to outside his house, duh

MilesPerHour: we should've done that..

'Obie: bit late for that innit mate

Gwendy: almost got hit by a car- see you guys soon, gotta go!

MilesPerHour: Adios

'Obie: bye

CHAIMEANSTEA: See you :))

__________

At the Prabhakar household, Pav was making chai for when Miles and Gwen got there, and Hobie was on the couch picking a movie for their weekly hangout.

"Pav, whos turn is it tonight-?"

"I think its yours"

"Good, i have a GREAT movie in mind"

Just as Hobie finished setting up the movie, a horror film from his universe, Gwen and Miles knocked on the door.

"Hey gwen, miles! I made you guys some chai, its in the kitchen, and Hobie set up the movie" Pav greeted them with a smile

"Hey pav! Thanks alot, your Chai is to die for" gwen replied smiling and walking to the kitchen.

"Yea, thanks Pav, your the best!" Miles said, following gwen to the kitchen with Pav on his heels.

When they got to the kitchen however, gwen was already sat with Hobie, so it was just Pav and Miles.

"So, miles, hows your attempt to date gwen going-?"

"Its... going?"

"Its going horribly, i see. You can always ask for advice you know, i did manage to land an amazing girlfriend"

"True.. how did you do it?"

"Hey what are you two doing in there?" Hobie shouted over his shoulder at them.

"Nothing, we'll be right there!" Pav replied hurriedly, "ill tell you later" he whispers to Miles.

As they walk over to the couch and sit down, Miles next to Gwen and Pav next to Hobie.

When the movie started, Pav was next to miles, and saw him blush when Gwen leaned into him, and smiled quietly to himself.

He then felt something in his hair, at first, he reached back to see if he could feel it when he was met with a hand. Hobies hand. He instantly retracted his hand and placed it back on his lap.

What was this feeling? He felt like butterflies were fluttering in his stomach and his face became very warm. All he knew was that this feeling was strange, and unheard of to him.

He then felt Hobies hand begin to retreat, and he subconciously leant backwards a bit more to chase the feeling of Hobies hand in his hair.

Hobie stilled at the feeling of Pav putting his head back in Hobies hand, but after a few seconds began to gently play with his hair, his arm across the back of the couch. He could get used to this

As Pav let out a sigh of content at the feeling, he glanced back over to miles who was eyeing him with a confused, slightly calculating look, and when Pav made eye contact he quickly looked away. Strange.

After a while, their attention was back on the movie, and did Hobies dimension have specifically scarier films because it felt like it, Pav jumped every time, much more than anyone else. At one point, he got so scared he used the nearest thing to hide his face in, which just so happened to be Hobie.

It took Pav a few seconds to realise what he'd done, but when he did he immediately felt his face heat up and he quickly pulled away and stared at the floor, hoping nobody could see the red on his cheeks with the dim lighting.

However, now hobie had his arm just around him, no longer the couch, and it became a great comfort through the scares, and soothed his ever beating heart by playing with his hair or drawing patterns on his shoulder.

After the movie finished, everyone got up and Pav made another cup of chai for everyone to soothe their throats, specifically his own, which was hoarse from screams and yelps.

"Hey, Pav, do you mind if i stay over tonight-?" Miles asked.

"Sure, that should be fine, my Maya Auntie is on a trip right now so she wont be back for a while"

"Ok great!"

After Gwen and Hobie had left, miles borrowed some of Pav's pyjamas and helped get out the air matress.

"So, how was sitting next to gwen?"

"I could ask the same about you and Hobie"

"What?"

"You guys were closer than ive ever seen you! You were practically cuddling up together"

"What?! No we weren't! And if we were its fine, because we're just friends."

"Mhm, and have you even considered-"

"Miles! I have a girlfiend who i love very much. Who cares if when im around Hobie i feel like everythings gonna be ok, and i always wanna be closer to him and when hes nearby i feel all fluttery and nervous and-..."

".. Yeah"

"Shit."

Word count - 842