•Chapter 9•

Pav woke with a start and immidietly blushed, remembering what he'd been dreaming of.

Hobie.

Specifically about how tuesday would've went if someone hadn't come to the door. Pavitr still wonders what would've happened.

But Hobie didn't mean it. Anything he did or said meant nothing. Everything that happened was a complete mistake.

Hobie didn't love him. How could someone like Hobie love someone like him? Maybe that dream he had a while back was right, maybe Hobie was disgusted by him..

Meanwhile

Hobie got home last night and began to cry.

What the hell?!

Hobie didn't cry, not about this kind of thing. So if Hobie never cried about this kind of thing, why was he beginning to shake with tears, wrecked sobs coming from his mouth unwillingly.

What was happening? He knew he'd loved Pavitr for a while now, but he never expected it to get this serious. He thought if he acted normal he'd be fine but no.

He went to bed, still somehow crying. Did tears normally last this long? When he went to bed he grabbed the nearest thing and used it as a blanket, but when he grabbed it he realised what it was.

It was Pavitr's.

The jacket he wore on tuesday.. he left it there? Hobie began to cry slighly harder at the recurring thought of Pav entering his mind. He cried and cried until he eventually fell asleep.

__________

When he eventually woke up, he had the worst headache ever. He groaned and got up to get some breakfast when his phone buzzed

On the 'Spiderteens' groupchat:

MilesPerHour: Morning

Gwendy: hi

'Obie: mhm

MilesPerHour: you good Hobie?

'Obie: yea, just had a rough night.

Gwendy: whats up? You can talk to us if you want?

'Obie: nah its all good, im doin better now anyway

CHAIMEANSTEA: morning

MilesPerHour: what happened with you two?

CHAIMEANSTEA: i literally said morning-

MilesPerHour: you use emoji faces when saying good morning, you say "Good morning ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ" or something

CHAIMEANSTEA: Sure- well nothings up.

Gwendy: both you and Hobie r acting weird? Whats going on.

'Obie: Nothing.

CHAIMEANSTEA: Nothing!!

MilesPerHour: well, whatever's happening with you two, you should just talk it out or something

CHAIMEANSTEA: ummm

'Obie: no.

MilesPerHour: Hmmm... Gwendy