•Chapter 11•

DISCLAIMER⚠️
This one has smut, so if u dont like that pretend they went back to sleep and skip this chapter, also they're aged up to 18 (for clarification) but if the age is older where u live than its that!

Capiche?

__________

After the kiss, they parted and stared into eachothers eyes for a brief moment, basking in what had just happened.

"That was.."

"That was bloody brilliant"

Pavitr giggled at Hobies comment, locking eyes with the taller boy as he moved slightly closer to the shorter.

"Actually... i dont think bloody brilliant covers it. I might have to try again, just to be sure.."

Hobie was now so close Pav could feel the others breath on his lips, before speaking, so quiet it was barely audible.

"Id like that.."

Moments after he'd uttered the phrase Hobies lips were on his, black lipstick smudging onto his own lips as he allowed himself to simply enjoy the moment.

If felt as if the world around them had halted, as if the whole spiderverse was paused and it was just them, there, enveloped in that radiant moment that would shine so brightly in their memories they couldn't forget it if they tried.

As they pulled away for air, Pav caught a look of wonder in Hobies eyes, as if the sight of Pav was once in a lifetime and the most beautiful thing he'd ever set eyes on.

"Stunnin' you are.. have i ever told you that?"

"No, but I'd love to hear you say it again"

"Ill say it every day of out lives, every time i lay eyes on you ill say it. Pavitr, absolutely stunnin', can't keep my eyes off you"

Hobie smirked at Pav's blush and began to laugh slightly

Pav decided to shut him up, however, and smashed their lips together, catching Hobie off guard for a second before he kissed back with just as much passion.

Hobie then swiped his tongue against the others bottom lip, asking for entrance. Pav then parted his lips slightly, giving hobie a pleading look before the taller slipped his tongue into Pav's mouth.

Pavitr sighed at the feeling of Hobies tongue roaming his mouth, when all of a sudden Hobie pulled away from him.

Pav whined at the loss of contact but Hobie quickly moves down and begins sucking and biting into his neck as Pavitr whimpers next to him.

Pav put his arms around Hobies neck while Hobie moved up once again to lock lips with the shorter man.

Now, as nice as laying next to Pav was, it wouldn't suffice for Hobie, so in one swift movement he lifted himself above Pavitr, staring down at him, eyes brimming with lust as he leant down to kiss him

"Hey Pav.. remember last tuesday?" Hobie said between kisses

"Mm, yea?"

"You never finished"

"Finished what?"

"Telling me what you thought about, what went through your mind when you looked at me like that-"

Hobie had stored that moment in his most sacred memories, the feeling of Pavitr staring at him as if he wanted to devour him, or even be devoured. He had stared at his hands, his eyes, his lips, Hobie had never felt more watched and yet he loved it. He'd never admit it, but he'd adored every second of that day. The way Pav stared at him, their encounter in the kitchen, all of it.

Pav also remembered it vividly. All the thoughts constantly running through his head, his mind swimming in fantasies of the taller man as he watched the very same man play guitar for him.

"Something about my hands, right?"

Pavitr whimpered as Hobie rested his weight on his knees and began to grip Pavs waist.

"Yea- your hands- the way you held the guitar- it made me wish it was me you were holding."

Hobie let out a groan, spurring Pav on to say more.

"I wondered how you'd be, if we ever ended up like this"

"How did you think I'd be?"

Pav moved his hands to Hobies shirt, travelling under it to feel the taller mans chest

"I couldn't tell- i liked the idea of both"

"Both? Elaborate."

Hobie moved one of his hands to Pavitr's pants and felt his already full erection and began to palm him through his pants. As he did this, Pavitr moaned quite loud.

"I- mhmmm Hobie-" Pavitr moaned out Hobies name as the taller continued to rub him through his pants. Simultaneously, Pav covered his mouth to muffle the sounds, worrying people may hear him.

"C'mon Pav, i wanna hear you." Hobie said, pulling Pavs hand away from his mouth

Hobie could already feel himself fully hard at the sight under him, and began move down his body, leaving kisses and hickeys as he went. When he was finished, everyone would know that Pavitr was his, and only his.

As Hobie moved closer to his crotch, Pav began whining, moving his hips up to try to gain some friction.

Hobie began to kiss Pav's dick through his pants as the other whined and pleaded for Hobie to do something, anything to relieve him.

"Are you sure your okay with this, love?"

"Yes- fuck Hobie-! For the love of- just do something please!" Pavitr said between moans.

Hobie slipped his hands into the shorter mans waistband, slowly pulling down his trousers and pants at the same time, and Pavitr's cock sprung free, slightly leaking.

Hobie stared in amazement. Was it possible for a human to be this perfect? Pavitr right then was the most breathtaking sight Hobie had ever layed eyes on.

"Hobie.. hurry up!"Pavitr whined below him

"Be patient, love." Hobie responded in a tone so low it sent shivers up the shorter boys spine.

Hobie went painstakingly slowly. First simply stroking him for a minute at a snails pace, then moving to lick the tip, a bead of precum landing on his tongue.

Pavitr was moaning helplessly under him, as Hobie continued to swirl his tongue around the head of Pavs dick.

Then, all of a sudden, the taller boy took all of Pavitr's length in at once, the shorter boys member hitting the back of his throat as he thanked past him for removing his gag reflex.

The noises Pav was making went straight to Hobies dick as Pavitr buried his hands into his hair, tugging quite hard, but not hard enough to do any damage. At the feeling of Pavitr pulling his hair, coming apart beneath him, Hobie moaned, sending vibrations through the other man.

As Hobie sucked Pav off with expertise, he began slowly reaching into his own pants with one hand, laying the other palm on Pavitr's waist, holding him tight as if he never wanted to let go.

Hobie began to pump his fist into his own cock to the steady pace of him bobbing his head on Pavitr's own dick, before the shorter boy tugged on his hair before speaking, voice hoarse from all the sounds he'd been making.

"Hobie- Hobie please- Hobie im close im- " Pav barely finished his sentence before he came hard into Hobies mouth, the taller boy swallowing every last drop he could get.

Hobie finished seconds later, coming on his hand and pulling off of Pavitr with a small pop, he sighed and moved to lay back down next to to Pav, slipping his hand into that of the smaller man.

Both of them lay in silence for a moment, their fingers intertwined, simply enjoying eachothers presence.

They fell asleep like that. Happy, finally knowing the truth of one anothers feelings, and the calm of knowing that, once they woke up, everything would be ok.

Right?

Word count - 1289

(This was absolutely hilarious to write i swear-)