•Chapter 10•

After 2 days, everything was set up.

Operation Chaipunk (3rd times the charm) was ready to go, now they just needed to lure them in there

They planned to do this how they'd planned before, ask to meet them both there seperately and when they both went in lock the doors.

So when Pav stepped in while Hobie was already in there, all 3 hidden spiders sprung into action, shutting the door and padlocking it shut along with a table and a metal bar through the bars.

Inside the room

Pav stepped inside and immidietly his spider sense went off as he looked around the room to see what he sensed in there, when all of a sudden a large clang came from behing him, and he looked to see the door shut, leaving him in complete darkness, and when he tried to open it he couldn't.

Shoot.

He then realised something was in there with him, so he fumbles around on the wall for a light switch, and when he finds it he easily recognises what- well, more like who was in the room with him.

Hobie. Of course.

"Aight there Pav?"

"No?! I've just been locked in a room I don't recognise, with someone who doesn't seem to care!"

"I can bust it with my guitar, easy."

"Do it then!"

"Aight, jeez"

Hobie walked to the door and began playing, and despite the normal velocity of his playing, it seems it did nothing to the door.

"Well?! Did it work?!"

"Umm, not exactly"

"Hobie?! We're trapped! Completely trapped!"

"I mean.. yea"

"How are you so calm?!"

"We've been in worse situations, right?"

"Yea, we have, but still!"

"Hey, this place has everything we need! A bathroom, a bed"

" 'a' bed? Singular?!"

"Yea-?"

"Oh my- Hobie theres 2 of us?!"

"I was going to sleep on the floor-"

"Oh.. its alright, you take the bed"

"No, you need the beauty sleep."

Pav gave an exasperated look

"How dare you!"

Hobie laughed, and Pavitr swears its one of the most beautiful sounds he's ever heard.

"Hmm? Beautiful?"

Oh no. Did he say that out loud?! Pav is starting to wish the spot would open a hole below him and he'd just sink into the floor.

However, he could never be that lucky. So he quickly responded, " i was thinking of Mumbattan!"

"Sure mate."

They stood in comfortable silece for a minute, before Pavitr yawned and Hobie could tell the shorter man was getting tired.

"Hey, you should get to bed, its pretty late."

"Okay.. how do i set up a floor bed-?"

"Nope. Im not having that, you get on the bed."

Pav blushed slightly at the implications of what he said, but Pav did as he was told, perching on the edge of the bed.

Neither of them said anything, before Hobie got up, grabbed one of the blankets on the floor and lied it out. Pavitr frowned while watching him, before coming up with a solution. Yes, it'd be horrible for him due to his love for the taller man, but he'd rather it than Hobie sleep on the floor.

"Why don't we just share this bed..?"

Hobie looked up at Pav, and he swears he could se a light blush dusting his cheeks.

"I mean, if your alright with it i am" Hobie responded, seeming slightly nervous

"Im alright with it, come on up"

Hobie got up onto the bed and sat next to Pavitr.

"Left or right?" Hobie asked

"What?"

"Which side do you sleep on? Im Right but i don't mind left"

"Ohh, im left!"

"Great, we're perfect then."

The two then lied down, Hobie on the right, facing Pav, while Pav was on the left, facing the wall.

As they quietly drifted off to sleep, they were comforted by eachothers warmth in a stressful situation.

__________

Hobie woke groggily, startled be a steady breath on his neck before remembering where he was.

He gained the ability to see again, and saw where the breath was coming from, it wad a sleeping Pavitr, nuzzling into his neck. Hobie felt his face heat as he squirmed to get out of Pav's firm hold around his waist.

However, when he began to squirm away, Pav just held on tighter, mumbling in his sleep. Every once in a while, Hobie heard what he said, and what he heard made heat shoot through his stomach.

"Mhm.. Hobie.... please.. more...."

Hobie didnt know what Pav was dreaming about, but it didn't help the predicament he found himself in. He gently tried to shake Pavitr awake when all of a sudden he moaned. Like- full on shit. (Lucky the room is soundproofed, innit?)

Hobie began to shake Pavitr a bit harder, concious of what the shorter would think if Hobie didn't stop him.

"Hmm, what... Hobie-?" Pav said, his voice low with tiredness.

"Hey- uh you-"

"Oh my- please don't tell me i did what i think i did" Pavitr went bright red when Hobie nodded.

Pav moved away from Hobie, hiding his face in his hands.

"Oh my gosh Hobie im so sorry- i know your not-"

"Not what?"

"Y'know.. queer"

"What on earth are you talking about- did you really look at me and think i was straight?!"

"Wait- your not?!"

"Obviously not?! Even after tuesday?!"

Pavitr went quiet and Hobie knew he'd messes up.

"You said Tuesday was a mistake"

"Because it was! I felt horrible, i should've asked before doing anything, its totally on me"

"Wait.. so you meant it..? Everything you did..?"

Hobie blushed a deep shade of red

"Well.. yea-? I thought you were upset at me about it?"

"I thought you were mad at me for it!"

They sat in silence, staring into eachothers eyes longingly, before Hobie burst out laughing, their previous predicaments long forgotten.

As Hobie began to laugh, so did Pav, until they were rolling around laughing on the bed until they were all tired out from it.

They lay staring at eachother, pure joy on both of their faces.

Suddenly, Pav sees Hobie glance at his lips, and Pav does the same, though instead of glancing, he periodically switched between eyes and lips, getting closer and closer to Hobie by the second, until their faces were mere centimetres apart and they could feel eachothers breaths on their mouths.

"Hobie.."

"Pav"

"Can i kiss you?"

"God yes"

Pavitr closed the small remaining gap and kissed Hobie, and it felt as if everything had finally fallen into place.

Word count - 1090

(I had SO MUCH FUN writing this chapter! Also thank you CallMePav for the idea :))