•Chapter 12•

Hobie woke up first to hear rattling at the door.

Fuck

They'd forgotten to clean up the night before, and weren't the most decent.

Hobie quickly woke Pav and carried him bridal style to the bathroom, just in case. As Pavitr rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, they heard people walking into the small room, and familiar voices speaking

"Where are they?"

It was Miles.

Miles did this?! Hobie was debating whether to punch him for locking them in an inescapable room or to hug him because of what it had led to.

"Its alright, they're in the bathroom. Lets leave them for a bit."

Gwen?! She was in on this too?! Was this her big idea to get closer to Miles? Orchestrate a plan to lock both of their best friends up?!

As Hobie began running the taps, they heard the doors shut and Pavitr began to register their situation.

"Was that Miles and Gwen? Wait- were they the ones who put us in here?!"

"Hey love, morning. And yea, pretty sure they did."

"When i get out of here, Miles is dead."

"Yea, i was thinkin' the same thing."

As they cleaned themselves up and changed into clean clothes that the room had provided, they went up to the door and slowly opened it to reveal a fairly empty hall in HQ.

"Miles?! Gwen?! We know your there!!" Pav shouted, frustration laced in his tone.

"Hey guys.. wassup?" Miles said, swinging down and staying as far from the two as possible.

"Hi..." Gwen added, jumping down next to him.

"You two.. i am going to murder you both." Pavitr said glaring daggers at the two.

"Hey, we only did this to get you 2 together! You've been on the fence for ages!"

"I-" Pavitr began

"It worked, thanks." Hobie said in a monotone voice.

"It did!?" Gwen and Miles exclaimed simultaneously.

"Yup. Quite a story to tell." Hobie continued. Pavitr was gobsmacked at how calm the taller man was.

"Well um- we actually have quite a story too." Miles said nervously.

"How about we share our stories in my universe? I will forever have the best cafe's." Gwen suggested, and who were they to refuse?

So, they all had lunch at the Cafe, sharing their stories.

And after that point, everything went great. Pav and Hobie went on weekly dates, changing universes. The movie nights with the 4 continued and they continued to complete missions together.

All was well in the Spiderverse, and despite their many attempts, Operation Chaipunk had been successful.

Hobie Brown and Pavitr Prabhakar were officially a couple, and they couldn't be happier.

<The End>

Word count - 444

Total word count - 10,950

Thank you all so much for reading this! Its been so fun to write and im kinda sad its over, tho im going to start the new one soon, so if you liked this one stay tuned :)))

Also sorry this chapter is so short, i was kinda trying to round off the story so its a bit shorter 😭