𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜

VALENTINA CASTRO
RnB Artist

BIRTHDAY                         ZODIACSeptember 28, 2002               Libra

BIRTHDAY ZODIAC
September 28, 2002 Libra

BIRTHPLACE AGE
San Diego, California 21

#99
Most Popular ★ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐓

ABOUT
Music star who first gained fame when her album "Sail Out" was debuted 2019. Before that she was a widely known model on Instagram who caught everyone's attention with her beauty and humor. She became more popular after becoming close friends with the famous YouTuber known as Speed. She met her best friend Kiara in the 1st grade and they have been close ever since, some would say they might as well be sisters. Valentina is an aunt to her best friend's 3 year old son. She now lives with her two best friends in an apartment in Las Angeles while finishing her studies in entrepreneurship. She also owns a Pitbull named Crush, who she claims is her actual son.

BEFORE FAME
Valentina grew up in the beautiful place of San Diego, California. Her and her siblings were raised by both her mother and father. She has a twin brother and two baby siblings. Valentina is very family oriented and loves her family to death. Her first job was at a busy record store near the area, Valentina says she loved it and the job taught her a lot about music.

TRIVIA
Valentina has 9 million followers on Instagram and over 8 million on TikTok. She has YouTube channel of 13 million subscribers.

LIV'S CORNER 🎤
• I know that some of the info might not add up, but use your imagination 😉
• I don't know the face claims ethnicity or anything, if you guys figure that out can you lmk!