030. ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Do you ever want kids?"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

VALENTINA FELT WEIRD.

The first thing that bothered her was the break up. It would always be that because there was a piece of her life missing now and she didn't know how to fill it. Sleeping was hard, eating was hard, shopping was hard, making music was hard, all these thing were hard because they all associated with him.

Valentina wonders if she did the right thing. A small part of her regrets it. Oakley wasn't in the right mind when she broke up with him. Maybe they could've talked it out but Val honestly didn't see them coming to an agreement.

The problem with her wasn't cutting off DDG. It was the way Oakley gets so jealous, possessive and insecure when she even talks or looks at another man. It's the principle of controlling who she can and can't talk to.

Another thing that has been weighing on her shoulders is her graduation. School kept her busy and took her mind away from all the things going wrong in her life. Now that it was coming to an end she was worried that she would fall back into her own world.

Finally, Valentina physically doesn't feel like herself. Her body looked the same to anyone who didn't know her but certain parts were noticeable. Like the way her breasts started to ache and they grew a small fraction. Or the way she gets this butterfly feeling in her stomach every now and then like something is wrong with her.

And she also blames the stress for not getting her period.

Val played it off as a reaction to the break up. Throwing up was the nausea she felt when Oakley openly admitted that he missed his ex and that he also planned to pursue other women. It would pass soon.

She's been checking social media to see if he executed that statement. It made her tear up to see him at a strip club, or taking a picture with another girl. But that wasn't her problem anymore and she needed to take care of herself.

Val stared at her reflection in the mirror. A pink cap and gown fit nicely with her silky white dress and heels. She looked so good and she felt it too.

All her close friends and family flew down to Massachusetts with her for her graduation from Harvard University. They're all staying in a pretty big Airbnb.

Lately she hasn't been feeling as alone. Kiara and Eli visit her in New York every now and then. And she goes to visit her family from time to time. But even when she by herself she doesn't feel alone. It's hard to explain.