010. ʟᴏɴᴅᴏɴ

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

THE AIRPORT WAS near empty when Valentina landed in London. She got there later at night, which she didn't mind because she liked night plane rides. Oakley wasn't joking when he said he would buy her a ticket. He made sure to get her a time she was comfortable with and was determined to give her the best flight experience. She even got to being Crush.

She was wearing some grey sweats, a white cropped tee, and a pair of panda Nike low dunks for her shoes. The idea was to be comfortable but at the same time look good. You never know who you're going to see.

Her eyes wandered throughout the airport looking for a special someone. She could see the back of his head as he was chatting to one of his bodyguards. With her Louis Vuitton duffel bag in one hand and Crush's leash in the other, she made her way towards him.

Oakleys leg bounced in nervousness as he waited for his girlfriend. He couldn't wait to see her. Literally, that's why he was fidgeting so much. He kept an eye out for her as he spoke to the man next to him. "Is the car ready?"

"Yeah, bro. We got everything covered. Stop worrying." Oakley was a perfectionist and hated when things didn't go according to plan. If one thing goes wrong it the end of the world for him.

He smacked his lips at the comment, choosing to ignore it. "You didn't put pickles on her burger right?" He continued to badger the poor man. "She hates that."

Any worry disappeared when he saw her. There was his beautiful Valentina he missed so much. They both had smiles on their faces when she reached him.

He was now standing as she dropped her bag to hug him. The bodyguard kindly took Crush. Hands wrapped around her waist like muscle memory. Lifting her up off the ground his lips met her cheek, giving her a few soft but firm kisses. "Mm. I missed you baby." He muttered in between kisses.

The sound of his voice made her want to cry. They had only been apart for a small period time but it felt like forever.

She pulled back to give him a long kiss on his awaiting lips. "I missed you more."

"Not possible." One hand grabbing her bag and the other holding hers. Val was his final puzzle piece needed to be truly happy. He let her get Crush back before leading her to the car.

"I already know your starving, so I got something waiting for you at the car."

Her eyebrows raised with a smirk as he opened the door for her. He realized how that sounded. "Not that. You dirty girl." He teased bringing his hand out to tap her ass.