013. ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

CURLED UP ON THE COUCH laid a sleeping Valentina. After her small disagreement with Oakley she purposely took a long shower, knowing he needed it too. Then avoided him when it was his turn to shower and ended up crashing on the couch.

With his chest still wet from the shower, Oakley walked out into his living room to see his girlfriend in her resting state. "Sleepy baby." He muttered while making his way to her.

Her cheek was slightly squished by the hand she was laying on. She was a silent sleeper but soft breaths escaped her mouth. Bringing a hand up to rub her puffy cheek he smiled. The argument had been looping his mind. Trying to come up with ways he could've avoided it or worded it better. The last thing he wanted to do was make her question herself.

After looking around for a moment he used one of his hands to softly lift her head up. His body was now being used as a pillow but he wanted it that way. He wanted her to lean on him whenever or wherever.

Moving a hand to rub her hair, something he found himself doing often, he noticed how she hummed and leaned into his hand.

I'm definitely a simp. She looked so peaceful compared to all the emotions she was throwing at him earlier. It was really only one emotion; anger. He never wanted to be on that end again. She was quite scary.

Val was surprised to be laying on Oakley when she woke up. The feeling of him was something she would never get over. She almost went back to sleep if it wasn't for the voice from above her.

"Yo." His soothing voice greeted her. His eyes roamed her pretty face for any sort of emotion, any thing to give away how she was feeling at the moment. Did I scare her off?

"No." She turned her head to look up at him. He didn't realize he had asked the question out loud. "You didn't scare me off. It's gonna take more than that."

They shared a small smile. Both happy that they were on the same page. I mean, they were still going to talk about the agreement he threw at her but at least neither of them wanted to back out.

"Who hurt you?"

The question made Oakley take a breath from his nose. Looking away from her and at the TV. She predictably had put on the Originals. He noticed how she was obsessed with these type of shows. Almost got him hooked but he would never admit it.

Reaching for the remote she turned the TV off. He gave her blank look. "You serious?"

"Serious as a sailor."