019. ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ 'ᴇxᴇꜱ'

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"How'd you know I was here?"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺✔️

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

OAKLEY FELT LIKE EVERYTHING WAS GOING GOOD FOR HIM. His career grows everyday, family and friend relationships are good, and the best part about his life was Valentina, no questions asked.

She wasn't just his girlfriend, she was his best friend and soulmate all in one. He learned so much from her about love and continues to everyday.

It made him feel bad that they had to separate once again but on the plus side he can buy a ring for her. The ring.

It's something he's being planning for awhile. How to ask her, what ring to buy, the things he is going to say. They've been dating for two years, they've met each others family, they know almost everything about each other. It may seem early to most but he is so sure about this one.

"How's your dad?" Oakley wondered. His tone was filled with genuine worry as he focused on Val. It was one of the many face tiles they could get in with their busy schedules.

She nervously looked away from the camera as she answered. "He's getting better. The doctors said it was just a hit to the head so he's fine. We were able to take him home and I think I'm going to stay here for a couple more days."

Just as the couple was settling into their new home, Val received a call from her crying mother. Apparently her dad had been trying to get to some goldfish decorations in the garage. They were out of his reach and being his stubborn self, he ignored his old age and decided to use a latter. He ended up falling and hitting his head pretty badly leading Val to get the first flight to her childhood home.