025. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"These hands got speed, okay?"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU LEFT US." Kiara dramatically cried, while swinging another clothing item over her forearm.

Oakley stayed back with Elijah while Valentina wanted to spend some time with Kiara before the party later. The two girls decided to go on a little shopping spree and get some boba.

Val smacked her lips and gave the girl in front of her playful push. "We literally see each other like every other month."

Kiara nodded as they continued to search the store for anything they liked. "So..."

"So what?"

"Girl, spill. How are you and the white boy?"

Already gotten used to her friend calling Oakley that, Val shrugged. "We're good. I feel like after that whole 'cheating' scandal he's been communicating well. He's also been very clingy for some reason, I don't trust it."

"Naw girl, I think he's always like that with you. That man wants to literally be attached to you." Kiara smirked. "I swear Elijah was fuming when y'all moved in together. That little boy refused to play with that spiderman action figure you got him for a good week."

The two giggled at how ridiculous it was but nonetheless made Val feel good that her nephew loved her.

"I'll admit, I had my reservations about him but he's good to you." Kiara swung an arm around he friends neck.

"Yeah, he is."

Val took notice of how Kiara rubbed her stomach. "I kind of miss when I was pregnant and had no periods."

Nodding Val took a moment to think about when her period was coming. Usually it started early in the month, and Val was worried it would happen during her birthday week. But still, she hasn't got it yet.

"You okay?" Kiara noticed her friends silence and the zoned out look on her face.

Val snapped herself out of whatever her mind was drifting to. I would know if I was pregnant, right?

"Yeah, just worried about the party. I really want it to go well. You don't think Oakley will be mad that I invited DDG right?"

"No," Kiara obnoxiously dragged out. "Why would your current boyfriend be mad that you invited your ex to your birthday party, and didn't tell him in advance."