031. ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Why're you delivering this to me like it's a bad thing?"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

OAKLEY WAS LOSING HIS MIND AS HE SCROLLED THROUGH INSTAGRAM.

It was another week, week 5, since the break up. He was supposed to be recording a song right now but took a little break so he could stalk Val's fan pages again. There was a post about her graduation which made him smile.

She looked beautiful as always. He couldn't help but zoom in on her silky smooth legs and her beautiful smile.

Before he could stop himself he liked the picture. Almost commented on it too but quickly came back to the reality that this wasn't her page and they were over.

"Fuck."

Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a small jewelry box. Inside it was the ring he bought for her. He's thought about calling and texting her even if he was blocked. Apologizing for everything, he's even willing to actually shake hands with DDg at this point. Anything for his love to be with him again.

Interrupting his thoughts a call from an Unknown number came from his phone. He stared at it for a second, slightly thinking it could be Val. But before he could answer one of the producers called him over.

"Yo, just a minute man." Oakley tried to get more time.

"We only have like ten more minutes bruv." The producer rushed.

Oakley glanced at his phone one last time before declining the call and putting his phone, and the ring, back in pocket. "Fuckin hell man. That was probably my lady."

Nevertheless Oakley decided to wait until after he was done recording his song, which was about Val.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"COME ON OAKLEY." Val kept spamming his number with calls to reach him, but he wasn't answering.

The stranger that she borrowed a phone from, since Oakley still had her blocked, stood next to her by the doctors office.

Val looked a mess right now. Her hair was messed up from her hands that anxiously brushed through it. Black mascara ran down her cheeks along with tears.

After realizing that he wasn't going to answer, Val sent one last text. Telling Oakley to let her know when he's unblocked her so they could talk about something important. She apologized for wasting the strangers time, quickly returning their phone before heading home.