037. ᴜʜ ᴏʜ

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Oakley wouldn't sleep with someone else

"Oakley wouldn't sleep with someone else."

Livs corner: this chapter was slightly written out of anger and to be petty but uh take it or leave it 😈 (I didn't proof read this)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"IF YOU DONT SIT DOWN." Kiara threatened as she watched Valentina continue to bring stuff into the nursery they were putting together.

Rolling her eyes Valentina ignored her friend. Instead she rubbed her stomach to sooth the aches that were hitting her lately.

Oakley wish he could be here but he had that Syna fair to attend to. It was supposed to help advertise his merch and Val couldn't have been more proud of him.

"You look so sexy pregnant." Kiara shook her head with a smile on her face.

"Girl, stop before I slam you against this wall and-"

"Val!" Kie giggled.

The two laughed as they reminisced about the couple for times when they're friendship had a few benefits. They never did anything while Val is in a relationship with Oakley, but it was still fun to poke fun at it.

"I'm sure we don't have to clarify anything." Val started off awkwardly. "But uh, I want you to be my baby's godmother."

"Really?" Kie awed.

"Yeah, of course. You're my best friend. And you're so good with Elijah that I know you wouldn't hesitate to do the same for my baby."

"Fuck yeah." Kie playfully tapped Val's ass as she moved around the pregnant girl for some decorations.

"I hate to say it but Oakleys been good at taking care of you too." Kie shrugged. "I thought he would be bad at it, honestly, but my mind quickly changed when I saw how in love he is with you and you're guys baby."

"Yeah." Val awkwardly smiled thinking of how good Oakleys been, but also remembering the words his mom said to her at the gender reveal.

He wasn't himself. Went back to his old self.

What did she mean by that?

"Why'd you say it like that?" Kie asked giving Val a knowing look.

"Uh..." Val rubbed her stomach to sooth the insecure thoughts that crowded her mind. "You don't think Oakley would cheat on me, do you?"