015. ʜᴏᴍᴇ

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"I am home."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"YOU'RE HERE!" Val cheered pulling her boyfriend into a tight hug. Oakley laughed wrapping his arms around her exposed waist.

"Hi, pretty girl."

This is one of the few times they got to see each other over the past couple of months. With Valentina performing in a different city every night and all the interviews she scheduled there wasn't much time for herself, much less Oakley.

She wasn't the only one that was busy though. Oakleys career grows bigger every day with his song 'Sprinter' trending on Tik Tok. He's also been moving from city to city performing for different crowds. Many other artists and rappers have reached out to him for a collab. He was popular with the ladies too, much to Val's dismay.

He brought his head out of the hug to give her a sweet smile before attaching his lips to hers. The flowers he was holding in his right hand didn't hold him back from using his other to soothingly rub her back side. Her hair, that ran down her shoulders, tickled his hand as he did so.

Thumbs rubbing her soft lips he admired them.  Every second of everyday their apart he fantasizes of them and how they feel like home against his own. "I've missed you, Love."

"Te extrane mas carino." Raising herself to his height by her toes she placed a few pecks to his lips, lovingly.

"I knew that one." He smiled proudly before showing her the bouquet of flowers he had picked out for her.

Val smiled thankfully as she smelled them. Every time he visits, Oakley always brings her some gift. Whether it was flowers that he would replace every time the old ones died or jewelry, clothes, food. At first, Valentina told him to stop buying her things that she didn't need but Oakley insisted. Val appreciated every act of love he has given her and the ones he will continue to give her in the future.

After realizing how long they had been standing by the door way, she invited him. Rolling his suitcase behind him Oakley followed her to her bedroom. The room matched Valentina's personality perfectly. It was elegant yet simple on the outside but certain objects and decorations showcased her interests and hobbies, things that gave away who she was.

While she put his suitcase in her walk in closet, Oakley looked around. Her queen bed was covered in a simple white comforter and had an excessive amount of pillows on it. Cant wait to use that later.