034. ᴡᴀꜱʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Why you looking at him like that, Tina?"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"LET ME HANDLE IT." Oakley gently grabbed the lap top from Val's hands and took a seat next to her on the bed.

He didn't want her doing anything that was stressful not even in the slightest. Anything she didn't want to do he would volunteer straight away.

"You a real gentlemen brotha'." Dave spoke from over the phone.

It was him, Oakley and Val, Drake all in one group face time. They were planning a tour, it was more like Val's and the boys were all opening for her. Surprisingly none of them had a problem with it. They were working on finding a couple of other artists to hop on too.

"Yeah he better be." Drake popped his head into the camera. "That's my niece or nephew in there, man."

"Relax, sir." Val laughed bringing a leg to loop over Oakleys comfortably. She admired him as he typed away on the laptop. He was just too fine for no reason. And the way he catered to her was top tier.

An annoying voice starting yapping. "Why you looking at him like that, Tina?"

Dave's question caused Drake to join as they both laughed. "You want us to hang up or something?"

Oakley bit his lip trying not to show his amusement also. This wasn't even the first time she was caught checking him out. Throughout the day she's been very observant whenever he did something. She definitely wanted him but was too stubborn to admit it.

"Davie, when I see you it's on sight."

"How're you going to fight pregnant?"

They continued to argue back and forth with Drake instigating while Oakley kept working on the laptop.

"Listen brothers, David don't come at my girl like that and Drake pick a side bro." Oakley gestured for Val to hand over the phone so he could hang up on them.

He placed the lap top and both their phones on the bedside table. Leaning back against the headboard he sighed.

"You okay, oak?"

He nodded keeping his eyes closed. "Yeah, its just a lot on my plate, you know?"

"Do you..." she hesitated because she didn't want to push his buttons. "Want to talk about it? Hm?"