027. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 4

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"My moneys on C."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

VALENTINA WANTED TO END IT ALL IN THIS MOMENT.

The consequences of her actions finally catching up to her. It was worse that she was sober, if she was pregnant than she didn't want to hurt the baby by drinking. Nobody questioned it but a few of her close friends gave her looks for denying to drink on her birthday.

Valentina always believed that you don't to drink to have fun anyway.

A lot of the guests were spread out through different areas of the party after they sang happy birthday to Val. Most were outside where the party games were, surprisingly Oakley was outside getting drunk.

She's pissed him off so much that she's driven him to drinking. And Oakley didn't even drink. He managed to avoid DDG all night but he wasn't sure how much longer he could keep his thoughts to himself.

Val decided to give him some space away from her and caught up with some of her long distance friends who she didn't get to see that often.

Kehlani occupied her attention as the two girls sat in the corner of the living room. Nobody else was in here except them so that gave them a chance to spill everything without interruptions.

"Who's ass do I have to beat?" Kehlani noticed Val's long face.

Taking a sip of her water Val looked down. "Mine."

"Val," the older woman grabbed her friends shoulders. "It's your fucking birthday, okay? It's supposed to be fun. Why you so sad, baby?"

Val tired to ignore the motherly look kehlani was throwing her but it only made her want to spill everything right in the spot. "I'm not sad, im just...I don't know. I feel weird."

"Weird?"

"I feel like all I've been doing is hurting everyone." She became self aware of how selfish it was to invite DDG to her party, even if Oakley felt uncomfortable with the idea. "What kind of girlfriend cares more about her exs happiness than her own boyfriends?"

"That's not true." Kehlani denied giving Val a crazy look. "You just want to please everyone all the time. I think your boyfriend understands that."

"No he doesnt. Why should he?" Val played with the wrapper of her water bottle. "I'm supposed to be the one to show him how good love can be and I can't even do that."