FREE PALESTINE

I don't care how many followers or readers I lose from saying this and speaking up about it but it must be said.

Nothing can justify the amounts of innocents lives that are being taken. I tried to learn and understand everything I can. Not only are people dying but Palestinians don't even have the opportunity, the supplies and the spirit to fight back.

All I ask is that you try to put yourself in their shoes. It's so disgusting how many people can just carry on with their lives without sparing at least a flash of sympathy.

There are celebrities that aren't speaking up because they are afraid of losing their jobs which in my opinion is being a coward. Even worse, celebrities I used to admire support Israel and their genocide.

If it was happening here then everybody would be talking about it. I know it can be hard to turn a blind eye because you personally are not in any danger. But if the roles were reversed than you would want help.

It's worse because Israel isnt even fighting anyone. They're just killing people. It's a one sided war.

I feel ashamed that I have been complaining about school and other small things in my life when there are people being brutally murdered and tortured. I was blind to it because it didn't affect me but that doesn't matter anymore. I see now how cruel the world actually is and I need to step out of my bubble that makes me think the world is fine.

Please just be aware of what's going on and understand that Biden is supporting killers when he really needs to support the ones who don't have a way to fight back and the ones who are losing their families and lives.

Again I'm not Muslim or Jewish, I'm human. When I see these kids crying for their parents, or these kids covered in excessive amounts of their own blood it breaks my heart. It's shames my heart when I see how nonchalant and unbothered everyone around me, or people online, or people all over the country are.

It's also pissing me off that Central Cee hasn't said a damn thing and I'm saying this because this book is centered around him and I find it hard to stay attracted to that, but I can only control what I do.

I hope you guys are doing okay and if you read everything I just typed then thank you 🙏