☆One☆

Y/n's p.o.v
''You bastard!'' I yell at Tom as he throws a water balloon at my head. ''In my goddamn bedroom'' Bill sits up from his spot next to me on the bed. ''She started this shit'' Tom shrugs. ''Tom it was outside not in the confines of your fucking bed'' I roll my eyes. ''Okay who the fuck put dog shit in my room!!'' Chris yells from across the hall. Tom smirks and walks out of my room whistling.

Right now there was a bit of a prank war going on between us, mainly because Tom started this shit and Chris and I have maybe lived here for Five months now. ''Welcome to my life'' Bill looks at me and laughs at my state. Considering I'm soaking wet and fucking tired I glare at him. I decide to fuck around with him and a smirk appears on my face. ''You think it's funny do you?'' I ask. ''Very funny actually'' Bill smirks before laughing again. ''Haha'' I roll my eyes before jumping on top of him. ''Get of of me Y/n!'' He yells as my soggy pajama shirt gets all over his dry one making it dampen.

''I thought it was funny bill, what happened'' I chuckle as he groans giving up his struggle because I'm just deadweight at this point. ''This was uncalled for'' he mumbles underneath me. I look at him and smirk before leaning up towards him and placing a light kiss on his lips. ''You laughing was uncalled for'' I playfully glare at him. He rolls his eyes at me. ''Yo, no one answered my question. My fucking room stinks now'' Chris walks in. I look at him and he starts laughing. ''What the fuck happened to you?'' He asks taking in my wet side of the bed as well as my state. ''Tom water ballooned me in my sleep, also the dog shit was from him'' I answer with an eye roll.

''Jesus christ, bro we gotta get him back cause I'm not losing nor am I trying to tolerate this anymore'' Chris rolls his eyes. ''Yeah we do'' I agree. He nods his head before walking out of the room. ''What do you want for breakfast my love'' I ask Bill as I look at him. ''Pancakes'' he smiles making me roll my eyes. Hes had me make pancakes almost every morning. ''Do you ever get tired of always eating pancakes?'' I ask making him pinch my cheeks. ''No, never'' he smiles.

''Fine let me hop in the shower and then I will make you some pancakes'' I sigh as I climb off of him. ''I want them now though'' he looks at me and fake pouts his lip out. ''If you want them now then you can fucking make them'' I roll my eyes making him huff. ''I wont take long'' I say as I walk to our closet and I get out some under clothes and my outfit for the day.

''Do you have work today?'' Bill asks from the bed. ''Yeah I have three clients for the day, but hopefully I should be back by four or five so I should have time to get ready before the guys's show'' I say as I walk out and go to the joint bathroom. Bill gets up and follows me in the bathroom. I set my clothes on the counter top and Bill takes a seat on the counter as well. ''But it's a Saturday'' he complains. ''I know but I was quite literally booked all week until closing time every day, besides I have to bring in money some how'' I chuckle as i walk between his legs and look up at him.

He cups my face in his hands and smiles. ''You can just stay home and I'll take care of you'' he smiles making me giggle. ''You're funny baby'' I smile as I lean up on the tips of my toes and kiss him. He kisses me back before I pull away. I undress quickly and get into the shower. ''You know I would take care of you babe, right?'' He asks as i turn on the hot water and then the cold water. ''Yes I know my love but I'm not that dependent'' I laugh as I start quickly shampooing my hair. ''Why though, I don't like you going to work'' he huffs making me laugh at him. ''Bill, you know I love my job'' i say as I rinse my hair out then ring it out and put conditioner in the ends.

''Yes, but why?'' He asks as I start scrubbing my body with sugar scrub. ''Um because I can put my talents to use'' I chuckle. ''You should give me my next tattoo'' he says making me peek my head out of the curtain with a smile. ''Really?'' ''No Y/n I just said that to say it, of course really'' he says making me roll my eyes at him. ''Dont be a smartass, your lucky I dont spray you with the shower head'' i add. ''Oh I'm so scared'' he says sarcastically.

''I swear to god Bill I will'' I threaten making him chuckle. I go back in and start washing my body. ''Would that mean I get it for free'' Bill asks making me laugh. ''Well of course, I'm not charging you for me to give you a tattoo'' I say. ''Good cause I wasn't going to pay anyways'' he says making me roll my eyes. The audacity of this man right now. He really has grown a pair of balls at this moment. I rinse my hair out and turn the water off. I stick my hand out of the shower and I hear Bill jump down from the counter before handing me my towel.

''Thank you my love'' I say as I wrap the towel around my body and walk out of the shower. ''You're welcome babe'' he kisses my lips before walking out and closing the door behind him. He's such a gentleman. I walk over to the sink and brush my teeth for a couple of minutes before drying off my body all the way and putting lotion on while I wrap my hair in the towel to dry. I look at my body and sigh while looking at the scars on my torso and chest.

They stood out but I've gotten used to getting comments about them at this point. The only thing I didnt like was how they made me re-live the the memories of what took place for me to get them. I quickly get changed into my under clothes and my clothing for the day before taking my hair out and hanging my towel up on the hook. I braid my hair real quick and make my way down stairs to feed the three heathens that I live with.

 I braid my hair real quick and make my way down stairs to feed the three heathens that I live with