☆Four☆

Y/n's p.o.v
When we pull up to the house we all get out and Chris looks at me with a mischievous smile on his face. I cork my brow and he puts his hand out. ''I think I'm gonna take The boys to ross'' he says making me cork a brow. ''Okay?'' I hand him the shared keys. ''We'll be back'' he smiles as the whole band piles into the shared car and drive off. I look at Bill and Tom who both shrug their shoulders. ''Even though I love them, they are fucking whack'' I chuckle as we walk to the door. Bill puts the code into the front door and we all enter.

I turn on the light and gasp at the sight. The whole house looks fucking trashed. ''What the fuck'' I say immediately feeling fear bubble in me. Both Tom and Bill look at eachother with concerned expressions on their faces. I walk to the kitchen as quickly as possible while making sure that every light is turned on. When I get to the kitchen I quickly go through the drawers to try and find a kitchen knife. I have this gut feeling of being watched though.

Especially with my back turned to the back patio door. I grab a knife in my hands and mentally prepare myself as I turn around. When I do my eyes widen and I lose my grip on the knife causing it to fall from my hand and clank on the floor. In all of his fucking glory, there stood the bunny man. Looking at me while waving hello to me. Bill comes running in causing me to quickly look at him. ''Are you okay'' he asks looking at the knife on the ground along with my frazzled state.

This couldn't be real. We killed him and the other two are still in prison. I look back and he's not there. It's my imagination. It has to be. ''Oh nothing just a bit spooked'' I give him a warm smile making him nod. ''Well the house is clear'' he says making me nod my head okay with a sigh. ''It seems some of your jewlry was stolen so I take it that this was just a random burglary'' he adds. ''Okay'' I sigh as I pick up the knife and put it away. ''I'll get the living den cleaned if you want to get the airmatresses and the blankets and pillows'' he suggests making me nod my head with a smile.

When I get close to him he pulls me in for a hug and kisses the top of my head. ''Maybe it's time we get a dog, just to make sure this doesnt happen again.'' He whispers making me quickly nod my head. I hug his torso and kiss his neck before planting a kiss on his lips which makes him smile as he cups one of my cheeks with his warm hand. ''I love you so much meine frau'' he says making me grin.

''I love you more mein mann'' I say before kissing him on the lips again. He pulls away with a smirk. ''Maybe we can continue this later'' he raises his eyebrows up and down making me giggle. ''For sure'' I smile before pulling away and making my way to the downstairs hall closet. I grab plenty of pillows and blankets for the children. ''You okay'' Tom asks suddenly making me jump and him laugh. ''Yeah just a little shaken up is all'' I answer as I turn to him with a smile. ''Of it helps I was scared and so was Bill'' he admits making me pat his shoulder. ''Welp we are okay and that's all that matters'' I smile making him nod. I walk to the den and place the blankets on the big couch before going back and getting the three boxes for the air mattresses.

The boys use them for touring and also we use them for when the MIW boys like to stay over. Just great more mouth to feed in the morning. I groan as I plug in the machine and start filling up the mattresses. Bill walks into the den and starts tidying the place up make sure it doesnt look trashed. ''The only room we have to worry about is our room since the rest of the house wasnt bad and tom has his room and chris's room covered'' he says making me nod my head okay.

When I'm done I make all of the beds and as I'm doing that there is a knock on the door. Bill walks out of the room and opens the door. ''LA PD'' I hear the voice of Balz while hearing footsteps. They all walk into the house more and when they find me and I look at them I try not to laugh. ''Y/n Y/l/n'' they all yell before tackling me on the carpeted floor of the ground. I notice Chris is holding a camera. Fuck this is probably going on Myspace.

''Where's the little boy'' Ghost yells from the side making me laugh. ''What are you talking about'' I ask as I struggle while Ricky is standing infront of me with booty shorts on and while Chris is trying to handcuff me with the fake handcuffs. ''Shes as loose as a moose'' Chris says making Ricky pull out his BB gun ''I'm gonna hit her with the gun watch out'' he says as he fake hits me in the head with the gun. I swear I hang out with fucking dorks. I still try to pull my arm away still which makes Ricky ''hit'' me in the head again. ''Shots fired!'' Balz yells out.

Tom and Bill stand their laughing their asses off while watching the scene infront of them. Soon I am up and they take me out to the garage and I'm put on the ground. ''Where is he!?'' Balz yells. ''WHERE'S THE LITTLE BOY?'' Chris then yells. ''Why are you in Los angeles?'' Ryan asks. ''What question am I answering?'' I ask as i squint my eyes from the bright flashlight being put on my face.

They all chuckle before Balz speaks up with his yellow hard hat that has 3 flashlights on it. ''We found the PCP'' he yells making me try hard to look confused and scared but on the inside I was trying not to laugh my ass off. ''Where's the PCP?'' Ryan yells. ''You like little Boys Y/n Y/l/n?'' ghost adds in. I say nothing as I try not to crack a fucking smile. ''Did you make Him take it?'' Chris asks as they all aim BB guns at me.

''I don't know what you're talking about'' I say with an eye roll. ''I'll shoot this son of a bitch now boss'' Ryan yells with his BB gun pointed at me. ''Officer cock, it's okay'' Balz yells out making me crack a smile. They're goofy as fuck. ''Come on get up now'' Chris helps me up and i'm pushed with my back against the wall. ''Open your mouth now'' Balz yells as he takes a flashlight off of his hard hat. I open my mouth and he shines the light in my mouth while holding my chin still. ''Yup her mouth is bubbling she took the PCP'' Balz informs the others. ''That's it get down on the ground'' Chris yells.

''Did you make him take it after you did it?'' Balz asks as I'm back on the ground uncomfortably with my hands cuffed underneath me. ''Did what?'' I yell out trying to be serious. ''That's it where is the rest of the PCP'' Chris yells. ''You made him take the PCP didn't you!'' Ghost accuses me making me cough to cover the smile. ''What are your thoughts on the Dallas cowboys?'' Ryan asks randomly. ''Their great'' I finally answer them a bit confused as to what the fuck hes saying. ''That's a good answer'' ''yeah that is'' they all look around at eachother. ''Sorry about that buddy'' they help me up and I stand against the wall. My back is dusted off while Balz looks at the camera. ''This is the LA PD and we got the wrong Y/n Y/l/n'' he says making me quietly giggle.

''And scene'' Ryan calls out. ''Is this why you needed to go to Ross'' I giggle as I look at all of them. ''Of course it was'' chris smiles making me shake my head with a smile. ''We have a couple more things to film also we might need to do a retake of us arresting you'' Ryan announces making me roll my eyes at them. ''Of course you do'' I chuckle as we walk back into the house.

(The actual Video but it's Ricky being arrested for the PCP and kidnapping of a little girl)