☆Nineteen☆

Y/n's p.o.v

"so party girl what do you want to do today?" Chris asks as we walk into the Airbnb. "Chris we just got back and not to mention we all stayed up all night scared shitless" I roll my eyes as I slump on the couch. "Come on its gotta be a party all day and all night though" He rolls his eyes. "Yeah, come on Y/n we all are so awake though" Angelo chimes up. "Besides you don't want to fuck your sleeping schedule by being out all day" Chris rolls his eyes. I sit there and think for a moment before sighing.

As much as I hate to agree with them, they were right I had to stay up or else I would have to risk ruining my whole sleeping schedule. "Fine we can go out but first i have to wash up and give my dad a call." i slowly get up and lazily walk up the stairs. Bill follows behind me and we both make it to our room. "i'm gonna shower while you call your dad" Bill says making me nod my head while i sit on the edge of the bed and pull my phone out.

I dial my dad's number while i kick my shoes off. It rings twice before the phone picks up. ''Happy Birthday honey'' my dad's excited voice fills the other side of the line. ''Thank you pops'' I smile ''how does it feel to be 20 years old?'' He asks making me chuckle. ''Not to much different pops'' I chuckle. ''Just be glad you havent hit the age where you get arthritis'' he laughs making me smile. ''How's Louisiana been treating you and the group?'' He asks while I stand up and grab my bag to find my outfit for the day.

''It's been good, the boys actually surprised both Bill and I with getting us on Ghost Adventures'' I say with a smile as I hold my phone with my shoulder while zipping my bag open. ''Oh my god girl, spill. What happened?'' He says in a girlie voice making me giggle. ''Well it was interesting night that's for sure'' I chuckle as I pick up articles of clothing trying to decide which one I feel like wearing. ''Well give me the deetz'' he eggs me on while I throw clothes on the bed.

''Well there was a tone of activity'' I grin as I decide on a shirt. ''We all got split up and I of course was the last to go and I was by myself'' i huff making him gasp. ''Oh girl'' he says again. Even though he was my dad he was also my bestfriend at the same time considering he would always gossip with me about other dads or I would tell him about the drama in school. ''Did it get real spooky?'' He asks as I can hear him walking around. ''For sure, even chris got scared'' I mention.

''No not chris'' he gasps making me try hard to contain my laughter at his commentary. ''I would tell you more but you'll just have to look out for the episode'' I smirk. ''Oh come on girl you can't just fill me in'' he asks in a whiney tone. ''Nope'' I pop the p at the end as I struggle to find something. ''So i was thinking'' he says in a serious tone now. ''Mhm'' I say letting him know that I'm listening. ''Would you guys want to come down to Vegas?'' He asks making me stop what I'm doing.

''What's in vegas?'' I question paying full attention to the conversation. ''Well, you know Cindy and I have been dating for awhile now and we decided we are moving to Vegas and Elvis is going to marry us'' he says making me gasp as I cover my mouth with a huge smile on my face. ''Honey?'' He asks in a concerned tone. ''FINALLY'' I squeal making him sigh in relief before chuckling. ''Yes of course dad oh my god yes'' I smile. ''Whew you had me scared that you were going to protest'' my dad says making me roll my eyes.

''Dad, I've always supported you and Cindy being together'' I scoff making him laugh. ''I know, it's just I dont want you to think that I'm leaving your mom behind'' he says making me frown. ''Dad, it's time you move on and you be happy for once'' I sigh. ''You have been holding yourself back from being fully happy because of mom but we both know that she would not want you to be sad and miss out on life'' I explain. ''And neither do I, i want you and Cindy to be together and be happy'' I smile.

''I know, I know but I always want to make sure that you are okay with stuff'' he says making nod my head. ''Dad, I love you so much for that but it's time for you to enjoy life, and besides I wouldnt mind you moving closer to me and the guys. We always enjoy hearing from you and seeing you'' I say as I start finding my outfit again. ''I figured'' he chuckles. ''well, when is this all taking place?'' I ask with a smile. ''Well we already have a down payment on a house'' he says making me smile.

''We just have to move and sell the house which should be within these next two weeks, and then once when we are fully moved in, Cindy and I will be getting married'' he explains. ''Ahhh pops I'm so happy for you!'' I squeal and he does the same. After a moment we both break out into a fit of laughter. ''Babe, the bathroom is open'' Bill walks out fully clothed with his hair still wet. ''Okay'' I turn to him and smile. ''Is that ma boy Bill'' My dad asks making me chuckle. ''Would you like to speak to him?'' I ask with a smile. ''Yes'' they both say at the same time.

I laugh as I hand my phone to Bill. ''I'll be in the bathroom'' I chuckle grabbing my clothing and making my way in leaving the door open as I quickly get into the shower and wash off all of the grime from last night. The shower helped a bit on waking up from staying up all night and being anxious. When I'm done I step out and my dad and Bill are still on the phone gossiping. I'm pretty sure my dad loves the boys more than me.

I try to hurry up as fast as I can when I get ready just because I dont want to hear all of the bitching from the guys. I sit there with my towel wrapped around me while I do simple eyeliner on my water lines and a sharp wing before filling in my eye brows and putting a dark red pigmented lip tint then I scrunch my hair putting in a little hair oil so it stays hydrated and I hurry and get dressed and put on my socks and converse

 I sit there with my towel wrapped around me while I do simple eyeliner on my water lines and a sharp wing before filling in my eye brows and putting a dark red pigmented lip tint then I scrunch my hair putting in a little hair oil so it stays hyd...

''Oh tell Cindy to not worry, I can be her maid of honor while Chris can be your best man and Y/n can be the flower girl'' I hear Bill say as I turn of the light on the bathroom and look at him confused as he lays on the bed. ''Yeah and all of us boys can take you out for a bachelor party and Y/n can take Cindy out for a bachelorette party'' he says and chuckles from whatever my dad says. ''Don't worry we all got it covered'' he chuckles. ''Okay well I'll talk to ya later Kai'' Bill smiles before hanging the phone up.

He looks over at me while I cork a brow. ''What did you just sign us up for?'' I ask as I walk over grabbing a pair of my sunglasses. ''We're all gonna be apart of the wedding'' Bill claps his hands together with a smile. ''Bill it's a wedding at the Graceland Chaple'' I chuckle grabbing my phone from him. ''So? We're gonna still make it epic'' he shrugs getting up from the bed. ''Okay Bill'' I smile grabbing his hand as we both walk out of the room and make our way downstairs.