☆Twenty-Seven☆

Bill's p.o.v
''I think I'm gonna go to bed'' I yawn getting up from the couch. ''Alright bro goodnight'' Tom smiles and I nod in response. Walking upstairs lazily Akasha runs ahead of me and starts growling. ''It's okay'' I mumble as I rub my eyes. Walking upstairs akasha is still growling making me sigh. She probably just wanted Y/n. ''Here you spoiled thing'' I mumble opening the door. Akasha continues to growl as she walks to the bathroom door where water is running. ''Babe?'' I question seeing the bed is empty with the sheets all messed up. No answer.

''Hey babe'' I call out walking to the door and knocking while Akasha scratches at it. No answer. What the hell. I turn the door nob which is locked. She never locks the door. ''Baby'' I call knocking harder on the door. No answer. What the fuck!? The water still hasnt turned off. I start banging on the door and again no answer. Akasha is now freaking out barking which doesnt make the situation any better. ''My love let me in'' I call out turning the handle. No answer. There was something wrong. There had to be something wrong.

''I'm coming in'' I yell as I body slam into the door making it break. The door swings open and I see water on the ground. I hurry in after Akasha and gasp. ''No baby!'' I cry out as I run straight to the tub. Y/n was in it with blood mixed into the water. ''Baby!'' I cry as I lift her out of the water. What the fuck!? I turn the water off and hold her next to me as Akasha whines. I lay her on the ground and start chest compressions on her. What the fuck!?

''Help!'' I yell out. ''So sad'' a female voice says making me look up to see it. It's the bunny man. ''What the fuck! HELP!'' I scream louder. ''No one can hear you Bill, how does it feel being left heart broken'' she says in a fake sympathetic tone. She sounded familiar. Why did she sound so familiar. ''Who are you? What do you want from us?'' I ask as my heart pounds in my chest. Akasha standing by Y/n growling loudly with her hair on her back standing straight up. ''Isn't it obvious Bill'' she giggles. What the fuck-

She pulls off the mask and there she stands. Tiffany, my ex girlfriend who I had ''ruined'' her words not mine. ''What did you do to her?'' I cry as I continue trying to give her CPR. ''I just drugged her maybe banged her around a little'' she says so nonchalantly. If I were a girl I would beat this bitch up. ''Why?'' ''Because she took you from me, we were meant to be Bill. Can't you see I'm your soulmate and you are mine'' she smiles walking closer. Akasha goes to snap at her but she kicks her in the face with her boot covered foot.

Akasha whines and retrieves back in pain. ''If that is true then why do all of this shit Tiffany this is fucking sick!'' I say as I stroke the blood from Y/n's face. ''She'll be lucky if she makes it, I shot her up with an ungodly amount of haroine and cocaine'' she giggles making me look up at her with furrowed brows. ''Why take this out on her? Why not me huh?'' I ask and she shrugs. ''You are mine, I couldnt hurt you sweet Bill that would make it too easy'' she chuckles walking closer to me.

''Just come with me Bill we can run away together and it can just be us. No annoying brothers, no annoying friends who werent even yours in the first place. I mean they pretty much mooch off of you and your brother. No girlfriend who works way too goddamn much and doesnt pay attention to you. No annoying animals. Just you and me until we die'' she smiles down at me holding her hand out for me. Forgive me Y/n this is to distract her. ''That-that actually sounds really nice'' I smile, holding back tears making her grin widen.

''I could see myself, without all of this baggage'' I add and she nods. ''Right, you deserve to be treated like a king you deserve to have all the attention and not a drop spared for anyone or anything else'' she says grabbing my hand in hers. ''Just come with me and we can leave this place, go anywhere you want my love'' she says making me nod. I stand up leaving Y/n on the floor taking Tiffany's hand in mine. ''Let's leave'' I mumble shakily and she squeals in delight. We both walk to the bathroom door together.

She opens it and as soon as we get out I notice the closet door is still open. Fuck please dont get too hurt. I push her as hard as I can into the closet making her fall in before closing the door quickly and locking it from the outside. Thank fuck the people put the door on backwards. ''Bill baby'' she says panicking. ''What are you doing?'' She says crying. ''I'm sorry tiffany, I'm gonna get you the help you need'' I say hurriedly before unlocking the bedroom door. ''CALL 911 RIGHT FUCKING NOW!'' I yell down the stairs.

I hear running and next thing I know Tom is at the door with Chris looking worried. ''Why is there blood on your shirt?'' Chris asks with wide eyes. ''Go grab her please'' I sigh. Chris runs passed me into the bathroom as I sink on the floor. ''No, no what the fuck!'' Chris yells out ask can hear a thud. ''Bill, baby please we can work this out'' Tiffany cries from the closet while I sink to the floor. My head begins to feel dizzy while I have a woozy feeling in my gut. I think I'm gonna puke.

Tom runs passed me to the bathroom while on the phone with 911 while Chris's sobs can be heard from the bathroom. I run to the toilet and begin throwing up while all of the noises over stimulate my senses at once. Fuck! I eventually slump down and turn to see Chris cradling Y/n's head in his lap while crying and planting kisses to her face. ''Come back'' he whispers to her while tears continuously run down his cheeks.

☆I hope this doesnt seem rushed, one more chapter of this series left shawties 😽☆