☆Tweleve☆

Y/n's p.o.v
''Come on let's go get some lunch'' I drag the group along. ''I'm so excited to try the food from here'' Bill says as we are now leading the group to a restraunt. ''Same!'' I smile as we keep on walking and looking for a cool restraunt. ''That place looks good'' I smile as we stop infront of a restaurant called mambo's. ''Yeah it does'' Bill agrees. ''Okay come on guys'' I smile as we all step into the building. ''Hello, welcome to mambo's'' a lady smiles welcoming us in.

''Hello'' I smile back. ''How many?'' She asks. ''9 please, also can I get 7 kids menus'' I answer making her nod her head. ''Would you like to be inside or outside?'' ''We would like to be seated outside please'' I smile while she grabs 9 menus along with an extra 7 kids menus and crayons. ''Okay follow me please'' she instructs as she leads us outside to the table and sets the menus down. ''Thank you'' I smile as we all take our seats. I pass out the menus to everyone before looking at my own.

☆Time skip☆

''Here let's go, we got stuff to do.'' Chris pushes us out of the current store we were in. Meanwhile Ryan and Balz currently had stuffed pockets. They are so dumb, my kids just never think. Just as we walked out both Bill and I were blindfolded. ''What the fuck you guys'' I sigh as i move my hands to take the blindfold off, but they are pinned behind my back. ''Chris this isn't funny'' I sigh. ''Tom let go of my hands'' I hear Bill from the side of me. ''We gotta make your 20th very special so just trust us'' I hear Angelo. I sigh in defeat knowing there is no way I'm getting out of this.

''Fuck, fine'' I mumble. ''Lets start walking'' Chris instructs and we all are walking. I'm trying to make sure I do not trip and eat shit while we are still walking slowly. ''Okay we're gonna turn and you'll hear a car door open and we will all get in.'' Chris explains making me sigh. ''Yeah I got it'' i huff. ''What is the point of this?'' I ask. ''Well we thought what better of a way to celebrate than make a snuff film of you and Bill'' Balz says. ''Haha very funny'' I say sarcastically. ''But come on I mean snuff films are so fun'' I hear Ryan comment. 

''What the fuck is a snuff film?'' Bill asks making me giggle. ''Oh boy, I got something to show you when we get back home then'' I hear Ghost comment making me laugh. After awhile of driving we make a stop and you can hear a van door opening. ''We're stopped at the swamp so time for the snuff film'' Angelo says making me roll my eyes as Chris helps me out of the van. We all slowly walk and Chris helps me up some wooden stairs.

''What the fuck is this?'' I ask as we walk through a door way. ''Watch your profanity'' Balz says making all of the guys chuckle. ☆If you don't know that iconic vine I'm done☆ ''shut the fuck up Balz'' I add in making Chris shake his head at me. ''Okay now stand here you two'' Chrus instructs both Bill and I. A bright light shines in the room and next thing you know our blindfolds are taken off and I look ahead with wide eyes. ''Oh my fucking god!'' I yell as I'm face to face with Zak bagans, Aaron goodwin, Nick groff, and Billy tolley.

''We are the ghost adventures and we are here with nine special guests, we're here with Motionless in white along with Bill and Tom kaulitz from Tokio Hotel and the very amazing Y/n Y/l/n who has made many appearances on the news along with both of the Kaulitz twins'' Zak says to the camera with a smile on his face before turning to us. ''How are you guys?'' He asks turning to us. My mouth is still wide open and so are my eyes. ''Baby'' Bill mumbles to me making me snap out of it. ''I'm so great right now!'' I smile making the guys chuckle. ''That's so great'' Zak claps his hands together.

I can't help but feel so star struck at the moment. ''What about you boys, how are you doing?'' Zak asks the boys. ''We're doing amazing, we're all avid watchers of the show except for Tom here'' Chris points out at Tom. ''Are any of you guys skeptics to the paranormal?'' Zak then asks. ''I am'' Tom answers with a smirk. ''By the end of our investigation I think you won't be anymore'' Zak chuckles. ''Either than Tom the rest of us are believers'' Chris adds in making Nick and Aaron smile. While Zak nods his head. ''That's good'' He answers.

''That's very good to know'' Nick smiles. ''Y/n, you're awfully quiet'' Angelo comments. ''For the first time'' Tom mumbles making elbow him in the side. ''Ow'' He whines making me smirk. ''So you guys excited for tonight?'' Zak asks us. ''Of course, I've been waiting for this for what feels like years'' I comment making the guys chuckle. ''Love the enthusiasm, we'll have to see if you think the same with tonight's investigation'' Zak smiles at me before the cameras cut off. ''So where are we going to investigate?'' Tom asks. ''We are going to the one and only Ursuline Convent'' he announces making Angelo smile. ''Fuck yeah!'' He says making us all chuckle from his excitment.

''Let's head on over there so we can interview with you guys'' Zak announces and we all are now on our way out of the little shop that we were just in. I hold Bill's hand in mine with a huge smile on his face. ''I'm so excited'' I squeal as we get back in the van. ''So how's your birthday now?'' Chris asks as he is now in the drivers seat. ''Fuck yeah! You guys are the best'' I smile as we follow the SUV that the Ghost adventures guys are driving. ''I know I'm the best friend you've ever had'' Chris says making me chuckle. ''Yes you are'' I smile. ''What about me?'' Bill looks at me with a hand over his heart. ''Babe you're my boyfriend'' I smile. ''Nein, ich bin dein mann'' (No, I am your husband) he says making me giggle. ''Ja, du bist mein mann'' (yes, your are my husband) I smile before kissing him.

☆my duolingo lessons are are paying off lmfao☆